BY CARIBOU COFFEE

Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend Ground Coffee: A full-bodied coffee that perfectly balances herbal and fruit flavors with bittersweet chocolate Rainforest Alliance Certified Kosher see more...

• I've heard of this brand from friends but have never had ...4 Answers
  • I really liked the Caribou coffee I got at the Caribou dr...2 Answers
  • Is this good? What do you put in it?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I really enjoy this blend of coffee, it perks me up and it's pretty strong." in 2 reviews
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love this coffee! It is so smooth and not bitter at all. I have always been a fan of Caribou, there's only one Caribou coffee shop around me and I love to visit it. I am glad I can find this in my local grocery store!!
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love this coffee! I tried this as an alternative to Starbucks beans at home because I found them too bitter. Caribou is full bodied without bitterness or a funky after taste. My husband drinks it black and I just take mine with sugar. It's our new go to coffee at home!
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
Caribou Blend is an okay blend of coffee. It's a middle of the road kind of medium roast. If there's not another medium roast option of the Caribou brand then I will get this one.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Caribou Coffee is a Minnesota-based company (I live in MN) and people here love their Bou! I seriously love this coffee and if I ever move back down south, I will miss it horribly. I know I can purchase the Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend Ground Coffee in stores, but its not the same as visiting the cafe' and having a barista make your special made-to-order, fresh and lovely beverage. If you are a coffee lover and you've never tried Caribou Coffee, I urge you to give it a try. You will not be sorry.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite and go-to coffee for at home brewing. It has a nice balanced taste, doesn't need any sugar in my opinion because it's not bitter. A wonderful every day coffee. The flavor lasts for quite awhile; I store it in the fridge. I use it in a French press and it works great. I highly recommend this coffee - yum!
Candi E.
Caribou blend is a great everyday blend, when I was in my early 20 s I use to work for caribou as a certified trainer and this was one of my top three favorite blends to drink and recommend, if you like dark and light roast this is a happy medium, it smooth , medium bodied and bright on the finish.
Samantha H.
Sausalito, CA
Love this coffee! I used to drink it all the time in Colorado but there are no stores here in California. Until I went to Safeway and found just a small selection in the coffee isle. Now I drink it every day!
Ashley H.
I have brewed this one in my percolator and the flavor is fantastic. I really enjoy the caribou coffee brand. It makes for a nice cup of coffee with a great flavor profile!
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
I love this coffee so much! you would think that its a high end brand like starbucks or something... my all time favorite is tim hortons but this is def a close second!
Gretchen M.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is one of my favorite coffee brands! It's a very rich and bold coffee, and it definitely gives me that extra get up and go in the morning when I need it. It's a great brand and it isn't too expensive!
Katrina S.
San Diego, CA
I've heard of this brand from friends but have never had it. How does it compare to other major coffee brands like Starbucks and Green Mountain?
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I really liked the Caribou coffee I got at the Caribou drive-thru. Sadly, that store closed down and I don't think there are any Caribou locations near me anymore. Does this coffee taste like the stuff they brewed in their store?
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Do you drink it black?
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Is this good? What do you put in it?