Caribou Coffee® Caramel Hideaway Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag uploaded by Maggie F.

BY CARIBOU COFFEE

Hide. Seek.They say not all who wander are lost. But there's something about getting lost once in awhile that;s kind of rewarding. So go find that metaphorical fork in the road, put on a blindfold, spin around a few times and start exploring. Maybe you'll discover it's where you should have been all along. And if that's what our Caramel Hideaway inspired you to do? We feel like we've done our job. see more...

Buy on Target
Maggie F.
Peebles, OH
Caribou Coffee in Caramel Hideaway ground coffee is a deliciously flavored kiss of caramel coffee. I love that it is rain for certified so I don't have to worry about how it is harvested. It has a very smooth sweet taste with that hint smoky flavor of Carmel. Definitely will be buying this again. And recommend it to others.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Not a huge fan of this caramel flavor, and Caribou coffee is the last on my list typically. Looks appealing to the eye! Good price.
Christine S.
I am not a huge coffee drinker, but I do like it on occasion if it is nice and sweet. Does anyone know how strong this is and how sweet?