Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CARIBOU #91 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Medium This signature blend balances a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. Achieving balance in life is a challenge. Caribou Coffee s signature blend meets that challenge, balancing a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. The secret of this blend s relaxed complexity is a rich hearty Indonesian bean, perfectly proportioned with Central American and South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. Caribou Blend is a Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee. South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. We are proud to offer Caribou K Cups.  As Caribou fans know, Caribou is a well-respected roaster that runs 400+ gourmet coffee houses in the Midwest, Rockies, Southea see more...

• What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? Abou...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate...3 Answers
  • Is this a strong coffee?9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone who shares in the passion for great coffee!" in 2 reviews
  • "Just ordered some of the Caribou Reindeer blend and am really looking forward to trying it." in 1 review
  • "There were not many locations to get the coffee and some of them have since shut down I am sure to being overrun by Starbucks." in 1 review
Krystal G.
I love Caribou coffee! I love that they are available in K cups, it's so convenient! So good
Shannon V.
Woonsocket , RI
This is a delicious coffee. It's bold but smooth. It's also a good price for the product.
Sarah J.
Yummy yummy yummy. Taste like yoy are getting a cup from the Caribou coffee shop.
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA
Nice robust flavor packed into a one size serving cup. These are really great.
Nicole G.
Weston, NB
This has been my most favorite K-cup coffee ever. It's a medium roast with a smooth rich flavor. It's not acidic at all and gives you a good size cup.
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Favorite cup of coffee if I had a keurig... Would buy and use every morning!!
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this a strong coffee?
Lesley W.
Warminster, PA
I usually drink the Donut House k-cups- how is this flavor in comparison?
Vanessa G.
Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate those all the time as a kid, they were so delicious. I guess they got discontinued, because I can never find them anymore. I need them back in my life. I can taste the vanilla one now....
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? About how much does it run? Available at Walmart?