Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CARIBOU

Regular, Medium This signature blend balances a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. Achieving balance in life is a challenge. Caribou Coffee s signature blend meets that challenge, balancing a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. The secret of this blend s relaxed complexity is a rich hearty Indonesian bean, perfectly proportioned with Central American and South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. Caribou Blend is a Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee. South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. We are proud to offer Caribou K Cups.  As Caribou fans know, Caribou is a well-respected roaster that runs 400+ gourmet coffee houses in the Midwest, Rockies, Southea see more...

• What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? About how mu...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate those a...3 Answers
  • Is this a strong coffee?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone who shares in the passion for great coffee!" in 2 reviews
  • "There were not many locations to get the coffee and some of them have since shut down I am sure to being overrun by Starbucks." in 1 review
  • "Just ordered some of the Caribou Reindeer blend and am really looking forward to trying it." in 1 review
Vicki W.
Bloomington, IL
I discovered this coffee about six months ago and absolutely love it! It is a smooth blend without any bitterness!
Jordin P.
Manchester, CT
I love caribou coffees so much! This blend is pretty good, but my favorite would be the light roast Daybreak blend!
Megan L.
Saint Paul, MN
Caribou Blend is a classic medium roast that is refreshing with every sip! The K-cups are simple to use as well.
Sara G.
Fort Lee, VA
My favorite blend by far!!! My go to!!! Perfect for making sure you have a great coffee for guests and myself!
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Caribou is a great quality brand. Its a little bit more acidity than most coffees, but is still really good!
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
Highly recommended for coffee lovers! This is a must on the coffee bucket list! I always have it in my house!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
This is one of my favorite coffee's. It is the best medium bodied coffee without tasting bitter.
Sarah M.
Lakewood, CO
Favorite K-Cups ever! This is the perfect amount of coffee and I am in such a great mood after :)
Brittany R.
Philadelphia, PA
Caribou blend is my favorite kcup!! I am very picky with my coffee, but this brand is perfect!
Shannon V.
Woonsocket , RI
This is a delicious coffee. It's bold but smooth. It's also a good price for the product.
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this a strong coffee?
Lesley W.
Warminster, PA
I usually drink the Donut House k-cups- how is this flavor in comparison?
Vanessa G.
Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate those all the time as a kid, they were so delicious. I guess they got discontinued, because I can never find them anymore. I need them back in my life. I can taste the vanilla one now....
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? About how much does it run? Available at Walmart?