Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CARIBOU #91 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Medium This signature blend balances a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. Achieving balance in life is a challenge. Caribou Coffee s signature blend meets that challenge, balancing a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. The secret of this blend s relaxed complexity is a rich hearty Indonesian bean, perfectly proportioned with Central American and South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. Caribou Blend is a Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee. South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. We are proud to offer Caribou K Cups.  As Caribou fans know, Caribou is a well-respected roaster that runs 400+ gourmet coffee houses in the Midwest, Rockies, Southea see more...

• What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? Abou...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate...3 Answers
  • Is this a strong coffee?9 Answers
Caribou Blend Coffee
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone who shares in the passion for great coffee!" in 2 reviews
  • "Just ordered some of the Caribou Reindeer blend and am really looking forward to trying it." in 1 review
  • "There were not many locations to get the coffee and some of them have since shut down I am sure to being overrun by Starbucks." in 1 review
aryon p.
Toledo, OH
I got a sample when i purchased my keurig i was not sure about it at first but shortly after trying it i decided to go buy a box! :-)
Allie M.
Ambler, PA
Such a perfect classic cup of coffee with a fresh Taste it's so perfect and filled with genuine coffee flavor I drink it all the time
Laura D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I am in love with this coffee. You should not try to remove me from my coffee. We are like Peanut Butter & Jelly.We are meant to be.
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
I messed up by buying this coffee. It does not have a good flavor at all. Its wayy too strong and I personally like strong coffee.
Jessica H.
Mesquite, TX
So I'm one those who love a good ole plain black cup of Joe. Love the rich bold flavor! Great pick me up for the morning time!
Tammy D.
Davenport, IA
The best coffee for the price amazing taste a must try if you haven't tried this brand its one of my all time persoanl favorite
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
Some of the best coffee I have ever had! I drink this almost every morning. I'm so glad they make k cups for this brand!
Justine A.
1979 reviews
I love this coffee. It is just a nice smooth good tasting cup of coffee. Not too strong and not too weak just perfect.
Sierra L.
El Dorado Hills, CA
My FAVORITE K-cup #coffee! Reminds me of my time in #Chicago sooo much better and more flavorful than $tarbucks #bucks
Veronica S.
Vero Beach, FL
K cups are great. Caribou coffee at home is even nicer. It has a clean taste and I like to add flavor creamer to it.
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this a strong coffee?
Lesley W.
Warminster, PA
I usually drink the Donut House k-cups- how is this flavor in comparison?
Vanessa G.
Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate those all the time as a kid, they were so delicious. I guess they got discontinued, because I can never find them anymore. I need them back in my life. I can taste the vanilla one now....
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? About how much does it run? Available at Walmart?