Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CARIBOU

Regular, Medium This signature blend balances a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. Achieving balance in life is a challenge. Caribou Coffee s signature blend meets that challenge, balancing a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. The secret of this blend s relaxed complexity is a rich hearty Indonesian bean, perfectly proportioned with Central American and South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. Caribou Blend is a Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee. South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. We are proud to offer Caribou K Cups.  As Caribou fans know, Caribou is a well-respected roaster that runs 400+ gourmet coffee houses in the Midwest, Rockies, Southea see more...

• What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? About how mu...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate those a...3 Answers
  • Is this a strong coffee?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone who shares in the passion for great coffee!" in 2 reviews
  • "There were not many locations to get the coffee and some of them have since shut down I am sure to being overrun by Starbucks." in 1 review
  • "Just ordered some of the Caribou Reindeer blend and am really looking forward to trying it." in 1 review
Travis J.
Hibbing, MN
I love this K-cup. Of all I've I tried, it matches most closely to what you would find at a Cairbou Coffee location. Tastes good by itself or with cream. Highly recommend.
Melony L.
Owasso, OK
We don't have a Caribou near us or have we ever tried this coffee brand but in the K-cups. This one is my husbands favorite. He really likes the flavor of this coffee
Katrina K.
Manitowoc, WI
Love this brand of coffee, suuuper smooth and overall wonderful flavor! I'm never disappointed, you can literally customize it to any flavor and it's delicious!
Kristen T.
Carbondale, PA
This is one of my favorite coffee brands. Their darker roasts are my favorite. They're so strong and full bodied. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Laura S.
Troy, New York
I had this coffee once and I enjoyed it but It was a different kind of coffee I drink but I still like it. It was good enough to drink it all down.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
One of my go-to coffee products! Not too dark, not too light! It has a smooth taste without being too bitter or too harsh on the stomach. Love it!
aimee S.
Riverside, CA
I have a box of this at work, just right - not too strong and not too light in flavor but so good right in the middle! very good flavored coffee!
Amber A.
Pascagoula, MS
This is one of my favorite k cup coffees. It's not too dark but it doesn't lack in flavor at all. I definitely recommend this to coffee lovers.
sophia s.
chicago, IL
Favorite coffee K-Cups! If you have a machine, these would be the first type of coffee K-Cups I'd recommend. Not overly expensive either.
aryon p.
Toledo, OH
I got a sample when i purchased my keurig i was not sure about it at first but shortly after trying it i decided to go buy a box! :-)
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this a strong coffee?
Lesley W.
Warminster, PA
I usually drink the Donut House k-cups- how is this flavor in comparison?
Vanessa G.
Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate those all the time as a kid, they were so delicious. I guess they got discontinued, because I can never find them anymore. I need them back in my life. I can taste the vanilla one now....
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? About how much does it run? Available at Walmart?