Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CARIBOU #91 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Medium This signature blend balances a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. Achieving balance in life is a challenge. Caribou Coffee s signature blend meets that challenge, balancing a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. The secret of this blend s relaxed complexity is a rich hearty Indonesian bean, perfectly proportioned with Central American and South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. Caribou Blend is a Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee. South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. We are proud to offer Caribou K Cups.  As Caribou fans know, Caribou is a well-respected roaster that runs 400+ gourmet coffee houses in the Midwest, Rockies, Southea see more...

• What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? Abou...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate...3 Answers
  • Is this a strong coffee?9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone who shares in the passion for great coffee!" in 2 reviews
  • "Just ordered some of the Caribou Reindeer blend and am really looking forward to trying it." in 1 review
  • "There were not many locations to get the coffee and some of them have since shut down I am sure to being overrun by Starbucks." in 1 review
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
Love!!! Caribou coffee, in general, is amazing. I love that you can have it black and it still has great flavor. I wish that I had more K-Cup options in my area. It's like a bonus when I can find it!
Aimee M.
Chelsea, AL
By far my FAVORITE coffee ever for my Keurig! The coffee is so smooth without being overly bitter. And it's just so easy to pop in the Keurig and be out the door in no time.
Chelsey E.
Winchester, VA
My favorite coffee to blend at home. All the Caribou locations in my area closed this last year, but at least j can still this at home! It's smooth and has a great aroma.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
My husband and I absolutely LOVE Caribou coffee, in all of its different varieties. It's one of our coffee go-to's. I would definitely recommend this coffee to anyone!
Kae G.
Stickney, IL
I highly recomment Caribou Coffee to everyone. I was heartbroken when they closed all the shops here so I will regularly order boxes of their Kcups online. I love them!
Matt M.
Quincy, IL
Over the years we've tried many brands of coffee. We always return back to Caribou. We found that we like the medium roasts best. The Caribou blend is fantastic. Not too over powering, but you still know you're drinking coffee. Just superb.
Christina V.
I really like these! It's the first time I've ever had Caribou coffee and I found it really smooth and delicious. I'm not an expert on coffee so I don't know any details about flavor or anything, except that I liked it a lot.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I don't have a Caribou near me, but it seems to be in every airport I go to! I've never had a bad cup and would by their beans if they were available around here!
Vanessa V.
I don't care for this one. It should be named Caribou BLAND. I've tried it with different creamers and have been disappointed every time, even when I added sugar.
Juhi G.
This coffee is perfect for those who love the smell of coffee. The aroma in the morning of a cup brewing is all i need to get my morning started. It is also rich in flavor.
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this a strong coffee?
Lesley W.
Warminster, PA
I usually drink the Donut House k-cups- how is this flavor in comparison?
Vanessa G.
Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate those all the time as a kid, they were so delicious. I guess they got discontinued, because I can never find them anymore. I need them back in my life. I can taste the vanilla one now....
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? About how much does it run? Available at Walmart?