Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CARIBOU

Regular, Medium This signature blend balances a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. Achieving balance in life is a challenge. Caribou Coffee s signature blend meets that challenge, balancing a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. The secret of this blend s relaxed complexity is a rich hearty Indonesian bean, perfectly proportioned with Central American and South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. Caribou Blend is a Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee. South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. We are proud to offer Caribou K Cups.  As Caribou fans know, Caribou is a well-respected roaster that runs 400+ gourmet coffee houses in the Midwest, Rockies, Southea see more...

• What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? About how mu...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate those a...3 Answers
  • Is this a strong coffee?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone who shares in the passion for great coffee!" in 2 reviews
  • "There were not many locations to get the coffee and some of them have since shut down I am sure to being overrun by Starbucks." in 1 review
  • "Just ordered some of the Caribou Reindeer blend and am really looking forward to trying it." in 1 review
Christina G.
I've never been to a Caribou Coffee, but my mom gave me one of these K-Cups and I tried it this morning. I added half and half and sugar and the result was a smooth, flavorful with good body, medium blend coffee. I would definitely buy more.
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I love Caribou coffee! It is one of my favorite brands to purchase K-cups from. I really enjoy their medium roast because it is not too strong and not too weak. I wish there was a Caribou coffee place near me, but for now I will just have to live with the K-cups.
Tabitha S.
Their k-cups are good, but a little disappointing in comparison to getting their coffee from a caribou coffee shop. They are priced similarly to other name brand k-cups and you can sometimes find them on sale.
Felecia F.
Sacramento, CA
Caribou Coffee is my absolute favorite coffee! And finding my favorite coffee in kcup form is perfection! I unfortunately do not live in the Midwest so my chance to get fresh coffee is seemingly difficult, so the discovery of the caribou kcup saved my morning coffee routine! Perfect flavor and connivence with the single serve option!
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Caribou K-cups. they are the best brand to buy. they are never super bitter or acidic or watery, which you can run into with other brands. They also all taste as good as they smell, another common problem. This is not my favorite one of theirs, but it is a great medium blend.
Kari o.
Grand Rapids, MI
I buy caribou in bulk and it is the only coffee I drink. It has a great bold flavor that goes well with a lot of different creamers. I also love to pour it over ice as well and make an iced coffee.
Kate S.
Brandon, FL
I bought a Keurig just to get caribou coffee! Where I live caribou only comes in k cups and I tried it once before and I'm in love! It has such a smooth taste and it's easy on my sensitive stomach in the morning. Caribou coffee has the absolute best flavor of any coffee I have ever tasted! Nothing else compares!
Emily W.
Minneapolis, MN
I LIVE off of Caribou Coffee. While I still love to spoil myself and have a fancy drink from the actual store every once in awhile, it is fabulous to wake up to their fresh beans every morning! Buy whole beans and grind yourself; it makes a huge difference in the taste and depth of the blend. SO good!
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
This is my favorite coffee. Not to strong or bitter. Perfect with coffee mate creamer. Just ordered some of the Caribou Reindeer blend and am really looking forward to trying it.
Aimee M.
By far my FAVORITE coffee ever for my Keurig! The coffee is so smooth without being overly bitter. And it's just so easy to pop in the Keurig and be out the door in no time.
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this a strong coffee?
Lesley W.
Warminster, PA
I usually drink the Donut House k-cups- how is this flavor in comparison?
Vanessa G.
Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate those all the time as a kid, they were so delicious. I guess they got discontinued, because I can never find them anymore. I need them back in my life. I can taste the vanilla one now....
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? About how much does it run? Available at Walmart?