Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.Caribou Blend Coffee uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CARIBOU

Regular, Medium This signature blend balances a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. Achieving balance in life is a challenge. Caribou Coffee s signature blend meets that challenge, balancing a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. The secret of this blend s relaxed complexity is a rich hearty Indonesian bean, perfectly proportioned with Central American and South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. Caribou Blend is a Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee. South American varieties for lively fruit tones. The result is a coffee with universal appeal, delightful any time of the day or night. We are proud to offer Caribou K Cups.  As Caribou fans know, Caribou is a well-respected roaster that runs 400+ gourmet coffee houses in the Midwest, Rockies, Southea see more...

• What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? Abou...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate...3 Answers
  • Is this a strong coffee?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone who shares in the passion for great coffee!" in 2 reviews
  • "Just ordered some of the Caribou Reindeer blend and am really looking forward to trying it." in 1 review
  • "There were not many locations to get the coffee and some of them have since shut down I am sure to being overrun by Starbucks." in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Ocean view, DE
Caribou blend is my favorite k cup blend out there! It had a very light taste but really gets you going. I love the brand. I just wish they had a store around me that I could buy them. I purchase them on Amazon. They are not cheap by any means but they are good quality.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I had the chocolate mocha iced coffee. It is made with real chocolate, milk and sugar. I like it better than the Starbucks coffee. I highly recommend it if you like flavored coffee. I drank it straight from the bottle but I'm sure it is just as good pouring it into a cup with ice.
Rebecca A.
Powder Springs, GA
I love Caribou Coffee. There were not many locations to get the coffee and some of them have since shut down I am sure to being overrun by Starbucks. I have since gotten a Kerig machine and this is my go to coffee. My favorite Caribou Coffee was the Mint Condition. Its a minty mocha and so milk chocolaty sweet! I brew this in my Kerig and add a two andies candies crunched up and then i add the Dunkin Doughnuts Extra Extra creamer. Perfection!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
One of the best brewed coffees I've ever had. Smooth, rich, bold flavor that is great if you enjoy a stronger cup of coffee. Can be found at any supermarket or Caribou Coffee stand. If you have not tried it, give it a try! This coffee is very affordable and if you get the refillable Keurig container, you can just buy the Caribou Blend ground coffee . An extra hint to keep your coffee fresh, keep your coffee grounds in the freezer for up to 2 months!
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
I recently got a Keurig brewer and it came with a sample pack of K-Cups. This was one of them. I immediately went out and bought a box of it after trying the sample. I've never had Caribou Coffee before so I don't know how this measures up to the real stuff. However I think it's amazing. You don't have to love Caribou to love this coffee. It's very smooth and delicious and I usually don't like coffee unless it has a bunch of stuff in it.
Katlynne E.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Seeing as how I don't live near a Caribou (I wish they would expand to more states), I love buying this blend for my keurig because it tastes pretty close to the real thing that you would get at a Caribou location. I have always been a Starbucks person until I tried Caribou, they quickly outweighed Starbucks for me, and that's hard to do. If you love just a good cup of coffee this k-cup is definitely something you should try.
Bryan O.
Warren, IL
I tend to have a hard time finding coffee that really blows me away. Caribou, though, does a great job balancing good coffee at a reasonable price. Solid blends and consistent roasting make this a pretty easy win, unless you want to pay double the price for a varietal boutique coffee. Always a fan of Caribou.
Brittany R.
Gastonia , NC
I received this as part of my Keurig sampler, and it has been a staple in my home ever since. We are avid coffee consumers here, and prefer medium roasts. This is the best body and flavor of the k-cups we've tried. I highly recommend this to anyone who shares in the passion for great coffee!
Vanessa G.
SUCH good coffee. It tastes good, isn't too strong, but then it also isn't weak and watery. It's the perfect K-cup, and all around good coffee. It makes me wanna go to a cabin in the mountains and curl up in a white sweater while it rains and drink my coffee.
Tara N.
I really enjoy this brand. I am a huge coffee drinker and can handle it black, which allows me to appreciate that taste of the actual coffee and not just the creamers. This one is good. It's not bitter but has a definitive taste difference from other brands.
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this a strong coffee?
Lesley W.
Warminster, PA
I usually drink the Donut House k-cups- how is this flavor in comparison?
Vanessa G.
Does anyone else remember the Caribou Coffee bars?! I ate those all the time as a kid, they were so delicious. I guess they got discontinued, because I can never find them anymore. I need them back in my life. I can taste the vanilla one now....
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
What are some major retailers that sell this coffee? About how much does it run? Available at Walmart?