Personal CareCaribbean Solutions
Sol Guard Sunscreen Spf 25 6 oz Lotion

Caribbean Solutions Sol Guard Sunscreen Spf 25 6 oz Lotion

by Caribbean Solutions

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caribbean Solutions Sol Guard Sunscreen Spf 25 6 oz Lotion!
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells so good I love that it is not to greasy and seriously the smell is amazing! Protection is great when your running around in the sun you do not have to worry!
Danyel H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really, really, really wanted to like this sunscreen because it rates so high on the EW guide and it contains no nasty ingredients but no matter what I did I could not get this stuff to absorb into my skin. There are chalky white casts from sunscreen and then there is the Abominable Snowman. I unfortunately I fell into the latter category which is slightly frightening seeing as I usually have lovely dark brown skin. This sunscreen did protect me from sunburn while in Jamaica and uses physical blockers but the white cast just wasn't worth it.

Looking for your answer?