BY CARIBBEAN SOLUTIONS

Caribbean Solutions Beach Colours Natural Self Tanner Description: Natural Skin Care Beach Colours combines a Natural Vegetable substitute which activates your melanin that gradually browns the skin, with Organic Aloe and Organic Shea Butter to moisturize the tissue and bring to you a natural looking tan color without the exposure to the sun. Use lesser amounts on knees, elbows, and knuckles. We suggest applying 2 days in a row and ceasing for 2 days, and continue this practice. There is no need to avoid the sun when using Beach Colours if you wish. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Caribbean Solutions Beach Colours Natural Self Tanner Directions Apply the crme evenly and lightly. Use less amounts on the knees, elbows and knuckles. Results are seen within 4 hours. Standard application is once daily, for 4 days, then reapply again in 6 days. Ingredients: Organic aloe leaf (aloe barbadensis), natural derivative DHA, organic shea butter (butyrospermum parkii fruit), organic squaline oil, cucumber (cucumis sativus extract), mandarin oil (citrus nobilis peel oil), natural vitamin E from corn (tocopherol) sorbate/vegetable grade, essential oil. Caribbean Solutions has formulated a line of all natural and biodegradable skin care products formulated with organic ingredients. Their unique, natural product line includes: Biodegradable Sunscreen, Natural Tanning Oils, and Natural Moisturizer Hydrators. From head to toe, Caribbean Solutions has it covered to keep your skin, hair, and body healthy in our modern day active lifestyles. Their products are cruelty free and are not tested on animals. Please visit www. caribbean-sol.com for more information. see more...

Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
I can’t say enough amazing things about this product.
1. The price is stellar. $13 for a small bottle, but I am shocked. still on my first bottle and I have gotten 4 full body tans out of this. Expecting 1-2 more.
2. The color shows within hours especially if you a fair skin, but not overly colorful
3. The smell is neutral for the most part. It’s lightly fragrant of tanner if you really smell for it.
4. No streaks ! Omg what a concept. I missed a hole section of my arm by accident, but the next night evened it up with more tanner.

5. Like any tanner be careful around dry skin and exfoliate. But I still feel this was less abnoxious coloring on my feet, hands, elbows and knees than other products.

6. Fades pretty evenly. Again exfoliating helps a lot, and I have really dry skin to begin with

7. This is super moisturizer. I feel like it works better as a lotion than some lotions, plus it tans !
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
It is recommended to apply the cream for 2 days in a row, then wait 2 days, and then apply again. I was unsure how it will all go, but since the warm weather isn't here yet, I can always cover up with pants and long sleeves, so I gave it a try. I applied the cream after the bedtime shower, and was a little worried that it would stain my sheets/nightshirt. However, once I touched the cream, I was confident that I will have no issues. As you can see from a picture above, the cream is white. The texture is light and quickly absorbent, and it has a neutral smell.

The next morning I woke up with a shade of a tan on my skin, and I wasn't sure if it is really that nice color, or if it is just an illusion as the result was very soft. I did apply the cream that day again, and then I could clearly tell that I have a tan. It was very natural looking, even throughout the body, and had no yellow/orange tint to it. It looked amazing!

Instead of being happy with the results, I applied the self tanner today again (3rd day in a row). Now that was a little too much... Not that there's anything wrong, but it's a bit too dark for what my eyes are used to - I ended up looking like I've just got from vacation. Actually, I think I'm used to my white skin, and getting a tan so quickly isn't normal to me, especially when that's the maximum darkness I get throughout the summer. The good thing is that the color is still even and natural looking. Also, I quite liked it today as I was wearing a skirt to work, and I think tan looks better with shorter skirts/dresses.

Amazon