BY CARIBBEAN DREAMS

A combination of ginger root and lemon grass. see more...

Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
Not only is ginger and lemon tea great for when you're feeling under the weather. It's also really good for you. The taste of this tea is one of the best that I've had. I really recommend that everyone keep a box of these in the pantry.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
I love this tea combo! Great flavor and as we already know ginger and lemon are great for the digestive system!
Rachel S.
I love this tea very much! I think that its become one of my favorites and you shoupd give it a try.
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
This is super good! Ginger and tea are a great combination for when you're sick and it tastes good!
crysta h.
Tea isn't only for when I'm sick now! i love the taste of the ginger and lemon!
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
I love this tea! It tastes great, and it is quite good for stomach issues.
Hailie h.
I looove tea! and this is one is absolutely delicious! i usually don't like anything that has ginger in it but I have to say, i changed my mind when i tried this !
Anoo H.
The flavor is very prominent and smooth. It releases a lot of flavor quickly to monitor how long you seep it for.