CARGO You Had Me At Aloha Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor

by CARGO

This Hawaiian-themed, 12-well eyeshadow palette features a versatile mix of neutral and pop shades inspired by Hawaii's beautifully natural beach, floral and forest landscapes. 12 eyeshadows Versatile, dual-ended applicator brush included Black eyeliner pencil helps define your upper and lower eyelids Paraben-free formulas HOW TO USE Using the eyeshadow brush to apply eyeshadows onto the eyelid, crease, brow bone and outer corner. To line the eyes with the eye pencil, dot the pencil along the base of the lash line in evenly spaced intervals across the entire eye. Next, go back and connect the dots. Fill in the gaps to create one, uninterrupted line. Repeat for a thicker line. For a softer line or a smoldering effect, smudge and blend. Includes: (12) .03 oz. eyeshadows, applicator brush, .04 oz. eyeliner pencil Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Hi i just want ti know why some of the you got me in aloha palette by cargo cosmetics comes with eyeliner some don’t? all the video reviews i watch pallets comes with double sided brushes and eyeliner pencil yet mine don’t have the eyeliner.
Is this Palette worth it?
Start your review of CARGO You Had Me At Aloha Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
[product:cargo-cosmetics-cargo-suited-to-a-tea-cream-palette] no cons just pros I love this palette it's very pigmented and definitely blends well it's very affordable I highly recommend the colors are beautifulin 7 reviews
a month agoMerrick
I love the color combinations! The shadows itself are very soft and are blend-able. The packaging is also very cute! I also love how it came with a double sided eyeshadow brush which makes the eyeshadow much easier to apply. I actually am even going to gift one of these palettes to my friends!
22 days agoClay, NY
So I actually came across this little gem while I was shopping at T.J Max. I thought the colors were really pretty and I had never heard of this brand before so I decided to give it a shot. It's not the most pigmented palette but you can build the color to you desire. There is some kick up but you get that with just about all of them. They formula is more like a powdery/chalky instead of creamy and smooth. All in all I still really like this palette and I honestly would like to try so.e of their others.
a month agoChinquapin , NC
CARGO You Had Me At Aloha Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Scored this baby at a Burke’s outlet for seven doll hairs it’s worth it I’ve bought 5 cargo palettes so far I really love their formula it’s really good for prices I’m finding them everywhere Marshall’s , TJ Maxx , Burke’s outlets etc
3 months agoLansing, MI
This is such a great eyeshadow palette for the summertime I kept finding myself going back to it Blends really easy and the colors go together so great they all go together with almost any summer look I'm wearing definitely would purchase this again affordable and just a great product all Together.
2 months agoMadison
I have been trying on this down at TJ Maxx Marshall Ross but I found this at TJ Maxx my goodness I love the pellet I have two other ones I have the Emerald City and chill in the six,a great palletes!!!  I recommend
13 days agohoschton, ga
It’s not super pigmented but layering and blending is super easy. I actually blend this palette with another one I have and it works great. I love how it has so many different colors and the shimmery ones too!
a month agoPaso Robles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Colors are pretty but the shadow itself is hard and not easy to apply the lasting power is awful. They are great to use as a eye liner but that’s it . It may explain why this product is no longer being made
7 months agoJohns Creek, GA
CARGO You Had Me At Aloha Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Funmi A.
CARGO You Had Me At Aloha Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Funmi A.
I wanted to love this palette especially with its beautiful packaging - but at $34 it’s not worth it. The pigments are muted and definitely require a base or a lighter shade if you are a darker complexion 🙋🏾‍♀️ and the fallout is pretty heavy and looks like you lose a lot of product before you’ve really gotten to work. I wouldn’t suggest it.
9 months agoColumbus , IN
CARGO You Had Me At Aloha Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Lindsey C.
Purchased at: Kohl's
CARGO You Had Me At Aloha Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor I got this palette in a Kohls exclusive bundle. The colors blend very easily and build nicely. All the colors can be blended, but I love how cargo sets up their palettes with 4 ready look quads. Makes it easy when I'm in a hurry and don't want to think about it. The shimmers work well without a fix, but they really pop with one. Love the color story for this palette.
6 months agoSaint Albans, VT
CARGO You Had Me At Aloha Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor uploaded by Katy P.
The package is pretty and so are the colors! Not super pigmented but I reach for this when I want a more subtle look, which is often. Love the mix of colors. I own several cargo palettes and this and summer in the city are my favorites! Unfortunatley I think it has been discontinued...