BY CARGO

This Hawaiian-themed, 12-well eyeshadow palette features a versatile mix of neutral and pop shades inspired by Hawaii's beautifully natural beach, floral and forest landscapes. 12 eyeshadows Versatile, dual-ended applicator brush included Black eyeliner pencil helps define your upper and lower eyelids Paraben-free formulas HOW TO USE Using the eyeshadow brush to apply eyeshadows onto the eyelid, crease, brow bone and outer corner. To line the eyes with the eye pencil, dot the pencil along the base of the lash line in evenly spaced intervals across the entire eye. Next, go back and connect the dots. Fill in the gaps to create one, uninterrupted line. Repeat for a thicker line. For a softer line or a smoldering effect, smudge and blend. Includes: (12) .03 oz. eyeshadows, applicator brush, .04 oz. eyeliner pencil Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

CARGO You Had Me At Aloha Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
  • "[product:cargo-cosmetics-cargo-suited-to-a-tea-cream-palette] no cons just pros I love this palette it's very pigmented and definitely blends well it's very affordable I highly recommend the colors are beautiful" in 7 reviews
Kendall K.
Indiana
I randomly bought this for a birthday gift for myself over a year ago at Kohls. Let me say that it’s not the worst shadow I’ve used. They go on a little patchy, but they blend decently and some shadows are fairly pigmented. Not to mention the packaging is pretty and fun. But I never find myself reaching for it. I feel like it was kind of a waste of money. Aside from some of the purple shades (the shimmery purple is my favorite color in the palette) I pretty much have most other shades in my collection already. I probably need to just force myself to get it out and play with it again, but I haven’t wanted to. I just wish I would have saved my money for this one.
I bought this palette to expand my makeup collection and to try the brand. I love the colors in this and they are definitely different. The shadows apply easily and swatch great, however they do not last long on my eyes, they wear away quickly.
Tammi P.
I LOOVE this Pallet! It has my favorite hibiscus flowers on it and I love Hawaii so Omggg it's amazing.. the pigmentation is nice not as good as Huda beauty but it's really great.. not that much fallout and beautiful colors! I want to get the other pallet with the palm trees on it so bad!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
I purchased this palette on sale at Marshall’s. It’s not a bad formula but there are definitely more pigmented shadows on the market. The blue color is stunning but I felt like I really had to pack on the shadows to get full pigment. I ended up passing this along to my niece.
Casey A.
I really enjoyed this palette. It has the perfect colors for summer and the packaging is absolutely adorable. This was my first time trying out Cargo shadows and I have to say I'm impressed. They do apply better over an opaque base, so keep that in mind when trying them out. The palette isn't as expensive as other brands and if you break it down into cost per shadow, it really is pretty affordable. I will definitely shop Cargo in the future.
Symphony H.
This is honestly one of the best palettes I have used, the colors are very pigmented and beautiful, they blend very well, they are long lasting. I use this palette almost daily because there is a wide range of colors. The shimmers are very pigmented. I purchased this palette are Kohl's for 35, I highly recommend this palette for beginners because there are neutral colors as well as some bold colors that you can play around with. Overall this is a great product.
Cynthia L.
Bought this a while back it was the first cargo product I tried and I was very surprised at how pigmented these eyeshadows are the brush is really nice as well but I have not used the eyeliner CARGO You Had Me At Aloha Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
Meghana A.
This eyeshadow palette is pigmented with the right base. Love the colors to this palette and you can create a variety of looks with this. I bought it on kohls.com for $34. Comes with 12 eyeshadows, a dual ended brush and a pencil eyeliner.
Melynie F.
Mahopac
I found this little beauty at TJ Maxx today! Only 10 bucks!

It's absolutely amazing! The shadows are super soft, buttery, and pigmented! I looove the variety of shades it offers. Plus, it comes with a brush and an eyeliner! What an amazing deal!

Would recommend!
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
Layered over concealer, most of the colors came out well. Only one felt rough or scratchy when finger-swatched, and the rest are soft and can be blended easily. A couple aren't as sparkly or as pigmented as they look in the pan and require a few sips of the brush to get good pigmentation. One Hawaiian YouTuber had commented that she was surprised there was no green color, and you know what? She's right. I guess the purples were considered more usable and therefore, more marketable. The turquoise color (Kai) is a nice color that can be used for a bold look or as a pop of color on the bottom lash line. What I love about this palette is how thoughtful the layout is- two rows of six shadows arranged in an order that can be broken into coordinating quads or duos (top row paired with bottom row). Unfortunately, their quad diagram didn't work for me. The four colors DO coordinate, and this information may be useful for beginners, but when I placed them on different locations than suggested, it looked much better. This palette also comes with an eyeliner and a soft, double-ended brush. That's right- it's actually useful and not a cheapy sponge-tipped applicator, so don't throw it out! 4.5/5 **UPDATE: The brush is super soft but has shed bristles like crazy.**
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this Palette worth it?