CARGO Wet/Dry Foundation 1 piece

by CARGO

Beauty.com: $32.00

100 ~ deepest chocolate/very dark with neutralundertones Gives the professional coverage of a liquid foundation and the benefits of powder in one easy step! The perfect solution for women who want quick easy and foundation coverage on the go - easy to touch-up on the fly. The professionally pigmented powder gives excellent coverage and a flawless finish to diminish the appearance of minor imperfections and even out the skin tone. Our lightweight non-pore clogging formula conditions and nourishes the skin with essential vitamins E and C. Can be applied with a dry sponge for professional, matte coverage or with a damp sponge for a lightweight sheer coverage. Wet/Dry Foundation: A powder foundation that does double duty as both a foundation and setting powder in one convenient compact. Apply with a dry sponge for a sheer, matte coverage or with a damp sponge for a fuller cover

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CARGO Wet/Dry Foundation 1 piece!
How would you rate this product?
6 years agoAurora, CO
A foundation can never be wet and dry. It is a good effort. CARGO is a company i can applaud because it tries to make a makeup that does double duty light coverage and heavy coverage but in doing it- it really ruins the goal of being quality make up. It should choose a light coverage or a heavy coverage and be a rockstar at that. I think the skin tone matching and the "light weight" is a bit off. It had the right idea behind it, but you could find better make up ideas at other companies if your going for alight coverage or a heavy coverage and get both for cheaper.
5 years ago
This foundation offers medium coverage but looks so natural that several people complemented me on how great my skin looks "without makeup" while I was wearing it. They couldn't believe I was wearing makeup when I told them. I usually wear it "dry" but will wear it "wet" in areas I need additional coverage.