CARGO

2 star

1 star

1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I wanted to love this so bad because it has a beautiful shimmer to it in the packaging but it literally doesn’t show up at all. I do have tan skin since I do tan year round and have red undertones so that could be it, but it literally doesn’t show up at all.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
It is a long-lasting, waterproof bronzer that has been specially formulated to give a summer glow that remains in the rain or sun. It imparts an effortless summery glow that stays put in rain or shine. This long-lasting formula resists perspiration so you don't have to worry about reapplication! This perfect shade of bronzer offers a universal flattering medium bronze look! The specialized formula contains a unique silicone coated talc that provides better adhesion to the skin and resists water Micronized light Diffusers work to ensure a wonderfully natural, non-shiny glow Combined with popular Better-than-Waterproof ™ Mascara, Water-resistant bronzer for the ultimate #NaturalLook #SummerEssentials #BronzerBabe #Influenster #VoxBox
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this bronzer. I was first introduced to this product in 2007 and have reordered it once since. It lasts a really long time; great bang for your buck. My only problem is finding them in stores; I typically have to hunt for this bronzer.