BY CARGO

Inspired by the richness and romance of Venice, this palette is proof that dramatic shades can be totally wearable day and night. You'll get 12 shadows to play with-from pale gold Canal and versatile, chocolatey Palazzo to deep burgundy Carnival and olive green Lagoon-along with a dual-ended brush and black liner pencil to help you create any look. A $102 value!

Cargo Venice Enchantment Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This palette is full of beautiful warm-toned shadows that are great for natural eye looks, it would be great for those who are looking for an everyday eyeshadow palette. These blend well, are soft and smooth, apply easily, and are pigmented. " in 6 reviews
Jenny O.
I think the colors on this pallet are beautiful, just gorgeous. It is a reasonably priced pallet and the first one I bought by Cargo. However, there is one main flaw with this pallet. The pigmentation is not the best. If you are looking for vibrant colors that are easy to blend, this may not be the pallet for you. However, its a good starting pallet for beginners.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this eyeshadow pallet! My imagination just goes wild and I can think of so many ways to wear this eyeshadow. The most important think is how pigmented the color is. No regrets is a great investment for good eyeshadow!
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I don't like this palette. I think that the eye shadows are very difficult to blend and apply to eyes even with a primer. The eye shadow does not have a ton of pigment and I was very disappointed when trying this. I wanted to like it but I just don't recommend it at all.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
The palette has beautiful colors I really love the colors are perfect for fall and brown eyes but the problem is that they are very powdery and have a lot of kickback so they're not as smooth and some of them are not as pigmented! I wouldn't buy it again but I know cargo has other great palettes and products
Kimberly B.
I was not a fan of this palette. Almost all of the shades are shimmery, and they just don't show up as shimmery on the lids as I'd like them to. Something about this palette I just really don't like. There were a few nice colors in here but I ended up giving it away.
Hayli Z.
Pictures can't convey how beautiful this palette is! I don't really like how a lot of palettes have kind of the same color in just different shades, this palette has a range of golds, coppers, browns, a gorgeous green, lighter blue and even a purple-y shade. The palette is just beautiful. It also comes with an eyeliner and an eyeshadow brush. I haven't had the chance to use it yet, so I don't know how vibrant the colors are or how long they last, but I'm still so glad I got this palette!
Michele B.
Ive had this palette for a while now, it's full of warm colors that I think are perfect for a fall palette but can still be used for every season. The golds and coppers are gorgeous but the olive green is by far my favorite color in the palette. The only downside is no mattes. The shadows are soft and not too powdery and blend pretty easily. The eyeliner is nice and smooth and the dual ended brush is just okay. The magnetic closure also feel secure when its closed.
Samantha R.
This pallets is the bomb.com I found this wonderful gem at Burlington for $13 yes $13 I was so excited, and happy to get this product compared to it being 34 on the birchbox website I say I got a steal. The colors are so pigment and creamy and the eyeliner "yes" if you find this please purchase it you won't regret it.
Megan H.
Ocala, FL
If I were to create an eyeshadow palette, it would look exactly like this one. The eyeshadows are beautiful and blend amazingly well. I'm so inspired, whenever I look at this palette. The eye looks basically create themselves. And I love the layout of this palette. I could not be more pleased with my purchase of this product. I found it at Burlington for $13.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
This is a beautiful palette, all stunning colors! I don't see many palettes with colors like these, and they are all high quality and pigmented. The only negative (for me, personally) is that the colors are all shimmers, I would have preferred some matte shades.
Atlanta M.
Northumberland Street, Huddersfield
This palette looks so good! mixed reviews though? I usually find all Cargo palettes spot on? This just a bad one?