CARGO Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Olga M.CARGO Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Olga M.CARGO Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Olga M.
6 colors available

BY CARGO #90 in Tinted Moisturizers

Protect. Hydrate. Restore. Moisturizes through skin-nourishing minerals, botanicals and vitamin complexes. Our innovative oil-free formula offers a natural SPF of 20 without any harsh chemical UV filters. This lightweight botanical infused texture offers sheer coverage and a natural, luminous and dewy finish for the perfect glow. Loaded with a skin a skin energizing mineral and botanical complex, it protects the skin from harmful UV rays while nourishing and restoring it. Light diffusing pigments help camouflage imperfections, even skintone without heavy coverage. Tinted Moisturizer, Honey see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Bradenton, FL
Light coverage. Nude was too dark for me and I am usually light to medium warm shade. Decent as a tinted moisturizer with sunblock if you can get it on sale. I have oily skin and it didn't make me more shiny.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Hammond, LA
Just awful! I felt like I was putting brown clay on my face seriously. Very drying, hard to spread, waste of money!!
Olga M.
Olga M.
Neosho, MO
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It gives me an over all clean full coverage while also allowing my skin to breathe and feel fresh. It's easy to apply and does not rub off easily which is super important because I tend to touch my face quite a bit. This has also helped me clear my skin by not clogging up my pores. Over all a 10/10
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Bettendorf, IA
This is theeee best tinted moisturizer I have ever used. I've tried several foundations before, but I never really like them because they were too heavy on my skin.. I have this in the shade "Honey" and it evens out my complexion. It leaves my skin looking glowy. It lasts me the entire day and it's nice to know that there's SPF in there for when I'm out in the sunshine. The packaging is very sleek and easy on the eye. I got this when it was on sale during Cyber Monday. I definitely would recommend this to anyone new to tinted moisturizers, but do not know where to start.