Cargo Swimmables Waterproof Mascara Top Coat uploaded by Bianca B.

BY CARGO

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Swimmables Waterproof Mascara Top Coat - Transform any mascara to be tear-proof, sweat-proof and waterproof! This invisible formula will coat lashes with a lightweight waterproof seal while maintaining the performances of your favorite non-waterproof mascara! - Swimmables Waterproof Mascara Top Coat see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I’m so curious about it, but it’s ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Laura B.
Helena , AL
I got this on sale and let it sit in a drawer. It’s awesome! It has worked for me over both ud perversion and milk kush. I used over milk on my wedding day and during performances of Broadway shows on my honeymoon. I was fill out sobbing during Dear Evan Hansen and my mascara didn’t budge.
*Estrella* E.
usa
Finally I can wear colored mascara!!! My lashes are so straight that I have to curl them and can only use waterproof mascara to keep them curled. I use this before using colored mascara which generally isn't waterproof and it works amazing!!
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
Has anyone tried this? I’m so curious about it, but it’s still $20 for a top coat! If it works well that would be so amazing for summertime!

back