Cargo Summer in the City Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Michele B.

BY CARGO

This CARGO eye shadow summer palette features 12 long-lasting, sultry shades inspired by the summer days and nights in New York City. PRODUCT FEATURES High-pigment colors in gold, bronze and copper hues can be used as both eye shadow and eyeliner. 12 eye shadows Includes an eyeliner pencil and a dual-ended shadow/liner brush. HOW TO USE For eye shadow, use a shadow brush and apply on top of Eye Shadow Primer (not included). To use as liner, apply to the lash line using a damp liner brush. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: (12) 0.03-oz. eye shadows, 0.04-oz. black eyeliner & dual-ended brush Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Color: Copper/Bronze/Gold. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Copper/Bronze. see more...

Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I don't really use my cargo palette as much as my other palettes cause it's not that pigmented, powdery, and not super blendable. (Which unfortunately is a huge disappointment) Don't get me wrong, the colors are gorgeous! However, due to the lack of pigment, you can't really see it on your eyelids. The only shade I ever use from this palette is the brightest and lightest shade for my innercorners which you could honestly use any highlighting powder for that purpose. The real question is, do I recommend this product to consumers? Probably not. You could honestly find a way better palette.
Alletse A.
So the formula of these shadows is okay they're not super pigmented and they're a little powdery but they do look beautiful on the eye, although they don't last super long.
I did give this palette to a friend because the shades are all shimmers and they really aren't my kind of shades.
I honestly don't know why I bought it, maybe I was sleep shopping idk.
She loves it though and uses it almost daily, she's a minimal makeup type of girl.
Michele B.
This is a very shimmery palette and shadows are soft, not too powdery and blend pretty easily. The coppers & bronzes are gorgeous the pinks look nice in the palette but they seem to disappear on my eyelids. Sadly there are no matte in this palette but it has a nice black pencil eyeliner that glided nice and smooth for me and a meh dual ended shadow brush and the magnetic closure also feels secure when its closed.
Genesis A.
This is a great summer pallet . It has all the colors you will need they do not have fall out and blend so well this pallet has a matte finish and it is long lasting I would definitely repurchase this product .
Michelle C.
Troy
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are highly pigmented. They go on so well too! Such lovely shimmery pastels.
Marianny V.
This is an incredible product. The best I have used in my life. The colors are perfect and very difficult to find. These colors have helped me to do many types of makeup in my face, for different activities. This eye shadow is genial and you can pass all the day with this color in your face because it is durable. I recommend it to everybody.. Really!!. I love it
Stevie-Marie W.
Carlisle, Cumbria
This is a really lovely palette. The colours are neutral and all shimmer shades. Once on they're a little stiff, it can take a lot of blending to get the powder to move once on the skin. Once you know how to use these shadows they're lovely :)
Menna A.
Riyadh
Amazing and absolutely fantastic product that changed my makeup and I recommend to use this eye shadow palette and u will really like it
JUST LIKE ME💗💗👍
renata e.
franca-sp
Essas cores aparentam ser muito bem pigmentadas.... Eu nunca tentei mais essa embalagem também é linda
Alecia K.
Price? And where can I get the palette?