Cargo Summer in the City Eye Shadow Palette

by CARGO

This CARGO eye shadow summer palette features 12 long-lasting, sultry shades inspired by the summer days and nights in New York City. PRODUCT FEATURES High-pigment colors in gold, bronze and copper hues can be used as both eye shadow and eyeliner. 12 eye shadows Includes an eyeliner pencil and a dual-ended shadow/liner brush. HOW TO USE For eye shadow, use a shadow brush and apply on top of Eye Shadow Primer (not included). To use as liner, apply to the lash line using a damp liner brush. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: (12) 0.03-oz. eye shadows, 0.04-oz. black eyeliner & dual-ended brush Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Color: Copper/Bronze/Gold. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Copper/Bronze.

Price? And where can I get the palette?
Start your review of Cargo Summer in the City Eye Shadow Palette!
Saint Albans, VT
Cargo Summer in the City Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Katy P.
Colors are amazing in this palette! Soft and pretty is how I feel I every time I wear it. If you are looking for boldly pigmented colors then it wouldnt be for you but if you are looking for more sheer, subtle, beautiful mix of shades then this is it.
Morgantown, WV
This product is wonderful! Cargo isn't typically a brand that I reach for but after this product I might reconsider. The shadows are absolutely gorgeous! The shadows are very silky and easy to apply/blend. The wear is amazing! Usually my eyeshadows come off by the end of the night but these stayed on for so incredibly long! The colors are so soft and all of them are wearable. Perfect colors for the summertime or a day at the beach! I love this palette and recommend it to everyone!
So the formula of these shadows is okay they're not super pigmented and they're a little powdery but they do look beautiful on the eye, although they don't last super long. I did give this palette to a friend because the shades are all shimmers and they really aren't my kind of shades. I honestly don't know why I bought it, maybe I was sleep shopping idk. She loves it though and uses it almost daily, she's a minimal makeup type of girl.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This eyeshadow palette is awesome! The packaging is cute too! I love the colors in this palette. They don’t provide fall out. I enjoy the way that they apply and I’m pleased with it overall. I highly recommend this palette. It’s worth the money and it’s affordable too!Cargo Summer in the City Eye Shadow Palette
Atlanta, GA
I actually bought this at a TJMaxx on a whim and I am so glad that I did. It's a little dispatcher from my normal warm browns but not so shocking that I just never reach for it. I do mix it with my Too Faced eye primer and it stays all day. it doesn't crease, or melt or sink in and disappear. It's just a pretty light pallet.
Houston , TX
Great colors and I love their eyeliner! This is one of the best pencil liners I’ve used, it goes on smooth and doesn’t fade like others I’ve used. Shadows last as well and the pigment is awesome.
Cargo Summer in the City Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Michele B.
This is a very shimmery palette and shadows are soft, not too powdery and blend pretty easily. The coppers & bronzes are gorgeous the pinks look nice in the palette but they seem to disappear on my eyelids. Sadly there are no matte in this palette but it has a nice black pencil eyeliner that glided nice and smooth for me and a meh dual ended shadow brush and the magnetic closure also feels secure when its closed.
Rosemead, CA
I don't really use my cargo palette as much as my other palettes cause it's not that pigmented, powdery, and not super blendable. (Which unfortunately is a huge disappointment) Don't get me wrong, the colors are gorgeous! However, due to the lack of pigment, you can't really see it on your eyelids. The only shade I ever use from this palette is the brightest and lightest shade for my innercorners which you could honestly use any highlighting powder for that purpose. The real question is, do I recommend this product to consumers? Probably not. You could honestly find a way better palette.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in love with this eyeshadow palette, the purples and pinks go brilliantly with my olive skin tone. The colors are super pigmented yet blendable at the same time. It also came with the most amazing brush, the smaller end of it is perfect for applying shadow to the under eye. I had never heard of this brand before buying this palette and I will definitely try more stuff from them going forward.
El Paso, TX
This is a great summer pallet . It has all the colors you will need they do not have fall out and blend so well this pallet has a matte finish and it is long lasting I would definitely repurchase this product .