BY CARGO

Light A CARGO Innovation.  Line your lips from the outside in with this skin toned lip liner. The Reverse Lip Liner was created for lipgloss lovers everywhere. This unique, natural colored pencil adds definition and fullness to the lip line, as it locks color in place. No more feathering! Can also be used in the inner lower eyelid to brighten the eye. ; see more...

Ernestine P.
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipliner is awesome! For those times when you don't feel like using color on your lips, how about a little lip balm or lip gloss? Then outline your lips with CARGO Reverse Lipliner For Gloss or Lipstick..It looks great! You can also use it with any color lipstick! I recommend everyone to give this lipliner a try. It's available everywhere. I purchased it at my local Walmart. Come on, get your line on!
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Review for: CARGO Reverse Lipliner For Gloss or Lipstick, Light, .04 oz
I love this!!! It makes lipstick last 10x longer on my lips and stays in place when you're eating. I baught this because I was looking for a good lip liner and thought I would splerge on a nice one, and I am not disappointed. I would totally buy this again!
Cecilia Mabel  C.
Cecilia Mabel C.
I liked the presentation and color but the formula is bad and feels horribly mushy. I would not buy it again but I would use if I give away
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
I love this lip liner, it keeps your lip product from creeping outside the lines and it is a universal color so you can use it with every color lipstick!!! In a really pinch you can also use it as a concealer to cover a blemish or as a matte highlight around the eyes and brows.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't have it but my sister does. Let me say that whenever I need a lip liner I run to her makeup bag and grab it. Sometimes I forget to put it back lol but let me say this thing is amazing.