CARGO PlantLove Pressed Powder

by CARGO

A high performance loose powder foundation that uses certified organic and natural ingredients to give lasting healthy benefits to your skin and is housed in the award winning PlantLove™ biodegradable packaging. Ecocert™ Certified Organic Internationally recognized organic certification guarantees the genuine practice of environmental respect throughout the formulation and manufacturing of the product. Natural and Organize Cosmetic certified by EcoCert™ SAS F-32600 according to EcoCert™ Standards. 100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin 50.4% of the total ingredients proceed from organic farming.  Be The Change™ Eco-friendly packing Natural origin make-up Paraben-free No synthetic color or fragrance Pressed Powder, 01

How good is it for oily skin?
Start your review of CARGO PlantLove Pressed Powder!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoanaheim , CA
Really love this pressed power definitely my backup it's so smooth blends in well with my skin price is decent for its quality because I still have my compact and I've had it for awhile enjoy it!