Cargo Picture Perfect Concealer uploaded by Javen J.

BY CARGO

HD Picture Perfect Concealer - Created for high-definition filming to provide picture-perfect results while looking completely natural. A concealer and wrinkle eliminator in one! This weather resistant and long wearing concealer by Cargo provides foundation like coverage for select areas. The formula contains light diffusing pigments to create a natural, fresh look and Vilsilox - a state of the art cosmetic alternative to Botox to smooth fine lines and wrinkles! The creamy texture is buildable, blendable and longwearing. A can't-live-without concealer that is a favorite on the hottest Hollywood sets!Benefits:Professional concealer with the skin softening effects of a wrinkle eliminator!Formulated for high definition filming, the concealer contains light diffusing pigments to create a fresh and natural look.Contains Visilox, a state-of-the-art cosmetic alternative to Botox,  to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Buildable coverage, long wearing and water resistant.About Visilox: Based on a liposomal complex of carnosene, silymarin and vitamin E, it acts quickly to temporarily relax the connective tissues. Skin looks less lined and visibly smoother.Paraben free.(0.08 fl. oz.)-Cargo Picture Perfect Concealer 3W - Online Only see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Mackenzie Y.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this concealer! It is the only one I've used that doesn't crease under my eyes. It covers dark circles in and instant and I love the applicator
Gina S.
Midland, MI
Review for: Other
I totally forgot about this concealer! I used to use it all the time under my eyes. It was so nourishing for me creasing dry skin! I need to buy it again soon. The coverage was great and honestly one of the best applicators for concealer that I've seen!
Javen J.
This concealer has a creamy texture and is very easy to apply, in fact I love the applicator. It has a little sponge on the top that ejects the product out. This concealer is a medium coverage but is definitely buildable. I would recommend this to others.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
I love the concealer a lot because it's so smooth and creamy and easy to use. It is very long lasting and I only need to use a little bit and that goes a long way. My only con is the applicator brush because it isn't easy to use in super small places like around the eyebrows or lips.
Dani M.
Does it really have a full coverage?