BY CARGO

A foundation and concealer in one:  CARGO s OneBase™ is a unique, lightweight, two-in-one face make-up that does double duty as both a professional strength concealer and a lightweight conditioning foundation combined in a sleek portable tube. Most women don t need foundation everywhere.  OneBase™ allows you to cover areas around the eyes, nose and mouth to conceal imperfections.  It then blends out perfectly to natural skin A versatile dual purpose product Combines superior coverage and precision application in the ease of a sleek tube and wand combination The perfect product for those who do not want full-face foundation coverage - designed for natural coverage in key facial areas, not for all over full-face coverage Adds radiance to the face by eliminating imperfections, redness and dark shadows Nourishing ingredients and conditioning properties provi see more...

Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
Good concealer but it oxidizes way too much. The applicator is very nice and soft. The product is creamy and very blendable. It also covers up imperfections a little. It isn't as creamy or full coverage as my morphe concealer though.. I wouldn't repurchase this because I've found a better concealer for way cheaper.
Chantel D.
Bryan, OH
All time favorite under eye concealer! Only one that doesn't crease in the fine lines under my eyes. That's hard to find!! Definitely buying again. I find mine at kohls.
madi s.
Columbia, CT
This stuff is great! I have really bad bags under my eyes in the morning and this over them up! The best part is that it says on for most of the day. I love this product so much you guys should really go get it!
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love love love this stuff cargo makeup and skin care products are the bomb.com I mean I almost had a heart attack when Sephora stop carrying it it broke my heart I just love it they products are great and blends in with my skin and I am an African American and sometimes is hard to find a good product to blend in with brown skin I love it they do not test their products on animals this is a good product I love it
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
This is one of the best foundation/concealers I've ever used and have repurchased over three times. It melts into your skin and lasts all day. I use it for under my eyes, bridge of my nose and my chin and it always makes me look more awake. I always tell my friends about this brand and it is a part of my daily makeup routine.
Rhiannon L.
Columbus, GA
Great for blemishes and under eye coverage. It looks and feels natural without that mask feeling. Coverage last throughout the day but the wand and tube container makes it handy to throw in your purse for any needed refreshment, just don't get it confused for your lip gloss.
Heather D.
Midland, VA
I don't like wearing a lot of makeup but I have really red cheeks and this concealer works as a concealer and light foundation. Love it! Covered up my red with just enough light weight coverage! I'm ivory and went with 1
Valeria M.
Orlando, FL
Honestly one of my favorite concealers. I use it everyday. I like to put it under my eyes because its creamy and give great coverage. My mom also likes to use it as a foundation when she just wants a natural look.
DONNA V.
CARGO OneBase Concealer + Foundation In One very good pigmentation for my fair skin and the price is a little high but the product do work...
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I believe this is a good concealer. You can find it at macys. You can also use on your face since it is concealer/foundation.