CARGO Oil Free Liquid Foundation uploaded by Maria G.

BY CARGO

F-80 ~ translucent mocha/dark with yellow undertone CARGO Liquid Foundation: A smooth-as-silk, liquid foundation for sheer coverage that can be built as required for professional coverage and offers a longwearing finish without the need for heavy powder. The blendable, lightweight and oil-free formulation, makes it ideal for oily skin types, while innovative skin conditioners hydrate dry skin types without adding oil. The sleek, recyclable plastic pouch package is so smart - it allows you to squeeze out just the right amount, using every drop of your purchase. It is cleaner and more hygienic than any traditional screw-top or pump bottle. Foundation - Oil Free This blendable lightweight foundation offers a longwearing, natural finish while its oil-free formula makes it ideal for all skin types. Added conditioners make it optimal for hydrating dry skin. The oil-free formulatio see more...

• Is this any good? I don't hear much about cargo1 Answers
  • If you're an F80 in Cargo, can you please share some foun...1 Answers
  • If you're an F80 in Cargo, can you please share some foun...1 Answers
CARGO Oil Free Liquid Foundation
  • "It works great for acne prone skin and blends great, just wish the sponge wouldn't absorb as much of this as it does." in 1 review
Jamie A.
Until six months ago I only wore a powder foundation. My make up artist for my wedding suggested this so I picked some up. I absolutely fell in love with it. Makes my face look flawless, looks like full coverage but isn't cakey on my face. I only wish I could find it in more places! Sephora doesn't cover it and I have a hard time finding it online as well.
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
I do not like this foundation! I'm surprised this had so many positive reviews. It's extremely thin and runny. It covers nothing! It doesn't last. It's not buildable. Unless you have beautiful, baby soft, clear, buttery skin then this is not the foundation for you!
Ria M.
I only shopped at Sephora for this foundation. It works great for acne prone skin and blends great, just wish the sponge wouldn't absorb as much of this as it does. Goes on very smoothly and lasts all day. Its my go to liquid foundation!
Leslie R.
Love it! Light weight and buildable. Great everyday use especially as a stay at mom. I purchased mine at kohls and had a wonderful associate help me. Packaging is great especially when traveling. Would definitely recommend this!
Julia Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't really wear makeup except for foundation, and I love this brand. It goes on smoothly, lasts a long time, and it doesn't feel like you have anything on your face. It's very lightweight and smooth, and doesn't make your skin feel oily.
Daniela M.
Nashville, TN
Named Cargo because of it's shape makes packing your foundation easy when traveling. That is a perk about this foundation. This foundation is long lasting and offers amazing coverage.
Lauren W.
I used this foundation when I was in high school and had bad acne, it never let me down! Great coverage and matches your skin perfectly!
Mignon H.
Orlando , FL
This color matched me perfectly when I lived in TN. When I moved to FL I got too dark for this shade.
Saudia B.
Toronto, ON
This used to be my all time favorite foundation. I have since fallen in love with Laura Mercier's Candle Glow foundation. But this foundation is still great!

I have dry skin and it almost plumps it up and makes me look fabulous!!

the Price is great too for the amount of product you get. I've been using the same tube/bottle for 8 months and I'm not even half way through! Plus their packaging is great - very travel friendly and you can get every last drop!
Melessa S.
Scarborough , ON
Lovvvve this foundation. I found it late in the game for cheap and then I wish I had bought more. Amazing coverage, a little goes a long way.
Elise H.
Is this any good? I don't hear much about cargo
Anna M.
Does this give a good cover up
Nia N.
If you're an F80 in Cargo, can you please share some foundation equivalents? I'm having a hard time finding photo swatches online.
Nia N.
Elizabeth V.
Prescott Vly, AZ
CARGO Oil Free Liquid Foundation I am looking for a new foundation & was suggested this one.. Is it good for oily skin? Kind of coverage? I am debating between this & Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation. Cannot decide which one to try.

back