BY CARGO

CARGO Magic Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

CARGO Magic Brush
  • "This is truly a magic brush. I was given the chance to see this work in person before purchasing it. It cuts your product use in almost half I swear! No excess product falls off this brush. It's buildable so you can put on very little product or dive in for a dramatic effect. Doesn't leave residue colour from product used before. Can go from wet to dry to dry to wet products with ease. It's a all in one brush. (I use mine for contour buffing, highlighter, bronzed, blush) Super happy with this purchase " in 5 reviews
Summer M.
Lewisburg
I initially bought this brush because I though it was for applying liquid foundation, but oops its actually for powder.  That is no big deal though, and I started using it with my powder.  I love how firm the brush feels, it makes me feel like the brush is actually spreading makeup on my face and it is no simply falling into the bristles on the brush.  I love this brush and use it ever day.
Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
I’ve had this brush for about 8 years and it is still my go to foundation brush! Densely packed bristles, SUPER SOFT, and heavy duty handle. I have never had fall out with this brush! If I lost it, I would replace it ASAP, but I wouldn’t need to buy a new one otherwise- it’s made that well!
reimi s.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this brush, this brush pick up power and blend to the skin perfectly. I tried the brush for my liquid foundation, it didn't work. However works well with powers. I use this for my bronzer and I think it work well to set my under eyes too. Not too big, not too small, perfect size!
Sam C.
Great brand. This brush is super fluffy and great for buffing and applying blush or a bit of bronzer. I like to use it when I'm doing contouring because it helps smooth everything together in a nice blend.
Maylen N.
West New York, NJ
Es una brocha excelente. Puede servir tanto para blush como para polvo, las cerdas toman bastante producto para aplicarlo. Aparte, las cerdas son muy suaves, excelente para la cara.
Chelsea D.
Love cargo. This is a very versatile brush. I use it for baking wiping away my setting powder and for touch ups throughout the day. I got mine on the cargo website. And I would recommend for any makeup brush junky:)
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
I got this brush over 5 years ago as a gift with purchase with the Cargo HD powder. I've been using it since then, and it's still as good as the first time I used it. I do not use it for powders, but for liquid foundation. I use less product with it, it blends softly and evenly, and leaves no trace of brush strokes in your foundation. I wash it frequently, and I have never noticed any shedding. It is, hands down, one of my favorite brushes!
Chelsea B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Seriously one of my favorite brushes! I tried switching to another brush for foundation and ugh you can definitely see the difference. Being able to go from liquid to powder with no issue is amazing. They hand sew the bristles and then roll it up together! I have no issues at all and so in love! Your local kohl's beauty departments sell it as well!
Olivia D.
Fairfax, VA
The perfect brush, especially for traveling because it literally works with anything. From foundation, to blushes, to blending... It's extremely versatile! Wish it came in different sizes and that the handle was a little bigger to hold more easily, but honestly it's a great brush. There's also a magic eye brush coming out soon which I'm really excited for!
Mackenzie Y.
Philadelphia, PA
This brush is perfect for foundation, powders, blushes etc. I have two and they're my favorite brushes to use