BY CARGO

Belgium. Clinically proven to last up to 6 hours! A unique gloss formulation that provides staying power while moisturizing and providing a brilliant finish. The innovative ingredients work in synergy to deliver a long lasting effect and contains a high content of shining agents to give the ultimate in brilliance, illumination and a wet, glossy look. Cargo s Lip Gloss contains Vitamin E; a powerful anti-oxidant that helps the skin fight the damaging effects of the environment while providing added moisture. Special film-formers prevent water loss from the lips for healthy, moisturized and soft lips.  The application wand is a specialized flat velour coated applica. see more...

• What is the difference between this and the essential lip gloss? ...1 Answers
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color of this lip gloss, the color is beautiful and it is moisturizing. However the formula is a little sticky, but over all I love this product......
Kelli I.
Antioch , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the unique color selection of this gloss and do not find it sticky like others mentioned. The scent and taste is nice as well. Good gloss!
Martha G.
Decent pigmentation; I'd describe it as medium-sheer. Pretty shiny, but not great staying power overall good lip gloss
Durba C.
I received a sample size of a Cargo lip gloss (not from Influenster). It is a nice gloss that provides shine and a sheer amount of pigmentation. However, it's nothing really special. It's just nice to have, but not really wow-ing, if you know what I mean.
Julie J.
Evanston, IL
I have a few of these and like them all . . . nicely pigmented, not too sticky and easy to apply. I would repurchase.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I like it. It's not sticky. It's my favorite lip gloss in Tuscany. I got it in my allure summer beauty box 2014
Jacqueline A.
Wdm, IA
Received the gloss in the We Are Onyx subscription box. The gloss was a nice color for my dark tone. Gloss was not sticky on my lips. Had a nice shine and shimmer. I brought another gloss be cause it was on sale...and it works great for me.
Ria M.
Color stays well but it does feel sticky and may feel like your lips are sticking. It isn't an amazing product but serves as a good every day gloss
Jenny L.
It wasn't anything to write home about one way or the other- did what lip glosses usually do. It felt a little sticky and gloopy on the lips, but I feel that way about all my lip glosses. Decent pigmentation; I'd describe it as medium-sheer. Pretty shiny, but not great staying power.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the difference between this and the essential lip gloss? Has anyone tried both and can compare the two?