CARGO Liquid Foundation uploaded by Morgan H.CARGO Liquid Foundation uploaded by Megan L.
5 colors available

BY CARGO

CARGO Liquid Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I have tried many different foundations I just can't seem to find o...1 Answers
  • Where can I try this? I've heard so many great things about this br...1 Answers
Pam B.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation. It is expensive but a little goes a long way. It comes in many shades so I would think everyone would be able to find the one that matches their skin. My face looks very smooth when I wear this.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this foundation and i love it. It sets with such a beautiful natural finish. It lasted for hours, too!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Until six months ago, I always wore powder foundation. My make up artist recommended this for my wedding day make up. I was skeptical, yet absolutely loved it. It's now my every day go to! I feel like it's full coverage, yet light and doesn't feel cakey on my face. I wish I could find it and more stores, I find Sephora doesn't carry it and the only place I have found it in store is that Kohls.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Rockford , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this foundation all the time and I really loved it!! I'm not sure why I stopped, and am dying to pick it up again! This had a pretty good amount of coverage, and was great for my dry skin!! I would totally recommend trying it out! This brand is really underrated!!
Libby G.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this foundation, they have a color to perfectly fit everyone. I also like getting a few different colors, using lighter ones for spot treating dark spots. Its extremely light but thick enough to offer full coverage. 5 stars!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Pennsauken, nJ
I enjoyed this foundation. I found it on sale at Sephora a while back. I enjoyed the texture and the coverage. It didn't feel heavy and it wasn't full coverage but it covered what i wanted it to without looking like a mask. I recommend it and would purchase it again
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Rome, GA
It's a good foundation but it seemed to lose it's charm after awhile. I paid $40 and it was a mistake. overall, very good for minor acne and redness cover up.
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
This foundation is really easy to match to your skin tone and is very blendable to the skin. But, if you are wanting a full coverage foundation, this is not it. It is very lightweight and does not cover a lot but covers discoloring okay. I purchased mine at Khols for $36.00.
carol c.
carol c.
Fresno, CA
Love the foundation , just really dislike the packageing , very weird but other then that the foundation is awesome
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC
The formula feels very water based. It dries really quickly, which doesn't allow much blending time, and it soaks up a lot into a beauty sponge. I haven't had the best luck with using a brush either. best way I've found to apply it is with my fingers.
It has a really nice matte coverage though.
packaging reminds me of capri sun. not good for higher end products
Gianna S.
Gianna S.
I have tried many different foundations I just can't seem to find one I love. How good is his foundation for acne? I have a lot of scaring and want something that covers well.
Mayson B.
Mayson B.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I try this? I've heard so many great things about this brand but can't find it anywhere! Would love to try!