BY CARGO

South Beach Let lips shine in a new colour combination of CARGO s award-winning lip gloss formula packaged in the signature CARGO tin.  Each tin houses four beautiful shades.  With a range of shades, you can wear colours alone or mix and match shades to achieve whatever look suits your mood. Powerful antioxidants, Rosemary Extract and Vitamin E help protect and moisturize lips: Rosemary Extract - Rosemary extract is known as an effective anti-oxidant, helping to fight the damaging effects of free radicals. It is also a wonderful conditioner for the lips, providing moisturizing and soothing benefits. Vitamin E - A powerful anti-oxidant that will help to protect the skin from damage caused by the sun and other environmental factors. Vitamin E is also an excellent conditioner and will keep lips supple and smooth. see more...

CARGO Lip Gloss Quad Lip Palette
  • "pretty good colors, I use the bottom 3. the top color is to dark for me." in 1 review
  • "I actually have not had the quad, but had the Cargo Lip Gloss duo." in 1 review
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go between loving this product and hating it BECAUSE gloss palette are very tricky to fully master. I love the Cargo formula and have several of their lip glosses but this palette I find can get messy and mess up very quickly and for me, if I am paying $20 for lip gloss (since let's be honest NYX butter gloss is fabulous for 1/4 the price) it shouldn't be as hard to maintain. But, again, I love the formula and it's not like I wouldn't use the product if repurchased.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Greensboro , NC
I love to use it when im going out on a date. its a good product to use, it nice to carry around with you. I hope it help out other people that wants to try this product. it meet my expectation, and I would probably buy it again, I like it very much, i hope you try it.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to keep on hand so you always have options. Smooth and hydrating formula feels great on and the color is subtle and nice. Four stars only because tins where you have to use your finger to apply sometimes weird me out...
Shaneice  R.
Shaneice R.
I received this in one of my lipfactory subscription boxes. The lippies included in this tin are very nice. Colors are subtle and the product feel moisturizing.
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
I love cargo products....... they always have really pretty palettes to choose from and the packaging is also chic and cute....
Carol L.
Carol L.
I love this quad. I love having options if I want to switch it up. The product itself is very moisturizing. The colors are pretty and glossy. I just don't like the fact that I have to keep dipping my finger in it.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
Mayfield, KY
Very pretty colors, awesome pigment. I love the dark one
The packing is really nice. I really recommend this. Very very affordable compared to other brands.
Rose I.
Rose I.
Spencer, NC
Pretty good colors, I use the bottom 3. the top color is to dark for me. lip gloss goes on easily and is not sticky like others.
Brittnee G.
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I actually have not had the quad, but had the Cargo Lip Gloss duo. I believe those were replaced by the quads? Anywhoo, these glosses feel SO good on and they have great shine. I really like Cargo's formula!