Cargo Hd Picture Perfect Gradient Palette uploaded by Brittney V.Cargo Hd Picture Perfect Gradient Palette uploaded by Karel M.Cargo Hd Picture Perfect Gradient Palette uploaded by Melinda J.

BY CARGO

Neutral and Smokey shades in both matte and shimmer create a variety of looks. Each color tone offers 3 shades for expert coordination. Optical blurring and color adapting pigments adjust to any lighting for a perfect eye look. Compact includes mirror.

• So beautiful do they last a long time?1 Answers
  • how pigmented are these and are they easy to blend and bu...1 Answers
  • Which shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?2 Answers
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
The black in this palette is chalky, but the other shades are pretty pigmented. Thought the palette is usable, it’s not really catered to anyone my complexion or deeper.

If you do want to save 20% on the Cargo Cosmetics website, use code BEAUTEMARIE20 at checkout 💋
Michaela P.
Wilmington, NC
This product was just ok to me. I didn’t feel that it was incredibly pigmented and seemed to wipe off of my face extremely easily. I did like the colors, maybe just not for my skin tone.
Jessica E.
Dallas , TX
Colours are easy to blend even though m not a pro at makeup. It does fall a bit so primer is a must. It does last all day. I received compliments even at the end of the day. Love it.
Cassandra G.
Big Spring, TX
I have not use this but it looks very pretty, I'm just wondering how good it holds and what it may be used for. I would defiantly try when I have the money for this.
Bridgette l.
Fort Thomas, KY
This was such a unique pallet with a great contrast. I’m obsessed with it and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for something. It has colors for every day and date nights. It’s a great groupings for world days and laziness days. I give this five stars.
Karel M.
Preciosa... me encanta la presentación y la pigmentación... simplemente fabulosa! Se ls recomiendo ampliamente Cargo Hd Picture Perfect Gradient Palette
Nelma M.
warren, MI
Ive never used this before but I like it. The colors are great and stay on all day. Although its a bit expensive for me, I woukd splurge on good quality eye shadow. Also I would prefer if it had more colors.
Melinda J.
Media, PA
Four gradient color tones that help create both classic day and dramatic night looks! - Neutral and smokey shades in both matte and shimmer create a variety of looks - Each color tone offers 3 varieties. The shadows are a bit powdery but with fix plus you can make the metallics work.
Beulah A.
Katy, TX
It's okay. Could be a lot better. The colors aren't that pigmented and there's a bit of kickback from the eyeshadow. It's really nice for beginners however and the neutral colors are perfect to practice with.
Marissa R.
La Verne
I wasn't a big fan of this palette because the pigmentation was not good at all because I had very high expectations and it was a flop it was also chalky and very drying and creased weirdly
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
What is this for? Contour and highlight?
Nur A.
Which shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
So beautiful do they last a long time?
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
how pigmented are these and are they easy to blend and buildable?
Marissa R.
La Verne
Who likes this product and disagrees with me?

back