CARGO Havana Nights Eye Shadow Palette Limited Edition uploaded by Kat J.CARGO Havana Nights Eye Shadow Palette Limited Edition uploaded by Kat J.CARGO Havana Nights Eye Shadow Palette Limited Edition uploaded by Kat J.

BY CARGO

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Inspired by the colorful city of Havana, this limited edition CARGO eyeshadow palette features twelve expertly coordinated shades that allow you to achieve a variety of stunning looks. Eye shadows are arranged in 3 quads and 6 duos of expertly...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "Blendable pigmented shades. I am in love with the shade vintage. It adds a perfect pop in the crease. Shade range is great for all eye colours. It has just a bit of fall out in the pan but that does not matter. I recommend this." in 5 reviews
Sonia H.
I’m so in love with this palette and the new colors! I’m glad to finally see that kind of pink added to a palette. The colors are gorgeous. The brush is great as always. It goes on so smoothly. I put it on without any primer and it was still there in the morning. It was just a slightly lighter coloring. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone. The last palette I loved like this was the Aloha. Keep up the awesome job Cargo!
Holly S.
Love the colors. You got some browns, nude, bright colors all in one convient eye shadow pallet. You can do any look you would like with this one pallet. It’s a good price. The brush applicator is good quality. The eyeshadow is very pigmented, which I think is very important in an eye shadow. Love this pallet.
Billie H.
Maiden, NC
This eye shadow palette is amazing. The colors are perfect for a night out on the town. The colors are bold and good quality. The quality is so good that the color lasts all night long. There is no need to worry about touch ups because the color stays perfect until you decide to remove it.
Emma L.
Cassopolis
Beautiful packaging and shadows. The price range is pretty decent for the amount of product you receive. Definitely on my desk along with my every day makeup. Will continue to recommended to friends and family.
This is a good eyeshadow palette if you are looking for something basic. I used it for a formal date party and it was good. It was easy to use and lasted for most of the night. I would maybe look around for other brands that were better before buying this again, but I’m not opposed to it.
Jessica E.
Dallas, TX
These colors are GORGEOUS. The perfect affordable spring/summer palette to get you out of your winter blues. Colors are extremely pigmented, easy to blend and long lasting.
Heydy R.
Richmond
I bought this thru Amazon it’s not pigmented also very chalky but does stay if that makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wore it with a lot of primer and concealer to get the color to really pull thru but once I did that it looked nice I don’t know I guess it really depends on One’s prefence
Nanda G.
Mercedes
This beautiful Havana palette is easy to apply and pigmented. Although there are many other companies, the other palettes can't compare to the colors and how long lasting it is. The Havana palette came in a well packaging and got here safe. Definitely something I would buy again!
Miranda F.
I will say... I had a huge hang up on all cargo products for a while. This pallet is amazing and pretty much delivers the full spectrum from neutrals to a mermaid blue, hot pink, and a beautiful gold. This can be a go to for everyday looks, or going out for the night.
Rachav l.
redondo beach
Totally underrated palette. At first I thought it was chalky but it’s not. It actually blends pretty well But it need a good tacky base and the shadows is very glittery and can blend right out. The shade Florida is fantastic
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I have never heard of this brand. Are the shadows pigmented?
Ñútž♡ P.
Is it pigmented???
Corinne K.
Sioux City , IA
Are they neutral colors?
Erica S.
Humble, TX
How pigmented is this palette?
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
How is the texture? Is it chalky or does this pack serious pigment?

back