CARGO Havana Nights Eye Shadow Palette Limited Edition

by CARGO

Inspired by the colorful city of Havana, this limited edition CARGO eyeshadow palette features twelve expertly coordinated shades that allow you to achieve a variety of stunning looks. Eye shadows are arranged in 3 quads and 6 duos of expertly...

Which color is it that?
What’s the pigmentation like? Are the shadows creamy?
How often do you find yourself reaching for this pallet?
Start your review of CARGO Havana Nights Eye Shadow Palette Limited Edition!
Product Highlights
Blendable pigmented shades. I am in love with the shade vintage. It adds a perfect pop in the crease. Shade range is great for all eye colours. It has just a bit of fall out in the pan but that does not matter. I recommend this.in 5 reviews
3 months agoLansing, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love love this pallet the colors are perfect for summer time so pretty so shimmery the mats are beautiful and so blendable the pigmentation in this palette is awesome I really love the whole pallet and the little brush that it comes with I would definitely buy this again.
a month agoFinlayson, MN
Love love love this I wish there was more colors buy you never get enough of a good thing these days. I bought two for when I run out or if one breaks or I lose it
a year agoMadison
Purchased at: Kohl's
I really enjoy the colors of this palette. I wish that some of the nude shades were a little more pigmented, but they’re decently buildable, so it’s not a huge issue. I love “Ron” and use it almost daily. I’m not sure if I’d buy it again. Maybe if it was on sale. The packaging itself was almost worth it.
2 years agoMaiden, NC
This eye shadow palette is amazing. The colors are perfect for a night out on the town. The colors are bold and good quality. The quality is so good that the color lasts all night long. There is no need to worry about touch ups because the color stays perfect until you decide to remove it.
a year ago
I’m so in love with this palette and the new colors! I’m glad to finally see that kind of pink added to a palette. The colors are gorgeous. The brush is great as always. It goes on so smoothly. I put it on without any primer and it was still there in the morning. It was just a slightly lighter coloring. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone. The last palette I loved like this was the Aloha. Keep up the awesome job Cargo!
2 years agoPhoenix, AZ
This eyeshadow palette is awesome. It has great pigmentation and the colors last all day until you take it off. The colors are beautiful and easy to use. Would totally recommend it for a night out.
2 years agoRichmond
I bought this thru Amazon it’s not pigmented also very chalky but does stay if that makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wore it with a lot of primer and concealer to get the color to really pull thru but once I did that it looked nice I don’t know I guess it really depends on One’s prefence
2 years agoMercedes
This beautiful Havana palette is easy to apply and pigmented. Although there are many other companies, the other palettes can't compare to the colors and how long lasting it is. The Havana palette came in a well packaging and got here safe. Definitely something I would buy again!
a year agooceanside
Absolutely LOVE this palette so much all the shadows have so much pigment and blend so smooth! I have blue eyes and it compliments it so well, shadows stayed on all day! I would definitely buy this and recommend to a friend!!
2 years agoNew Plymouth
This is a great palette. This brand alone is one of the most overlooked and underestimated. You get 12 shades in this palette for a great value. Their prices are normally really affordable. If you haven’t tried this palette or brand, I highly recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...