BY CARGO

Megan M.
No no no. There’s is absolutely no pigmentation with these and the tin is super hard to open even when you don’t have long nails. The shimmers have no color and the mattes are even less pigmented. There are much better drugstore options that are more accessible, at a better price point, and actually deliver with cute and easy to use packaging.
Dominique R.
I lucked out and got the Beach and Bridge duo from a friend. It became an instant favorite. I use the bare minerals primer and it lasts all day. I've always been a fan of neutral eye colors because I don't like my eyes to be overwhelming. This is the first time I've really seen my eyes simply pop without looking overdone. [product:cargo-eyeshadow-duo-0.31-oz.]
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Personally I love this eyeshadow! Except for I have it in the "Beach & Bridge" shade. It lasts all day on my eyes if I use my Smashbox primer. I use this everyday. And I have had the same duo for about 9 months now and it still looks like I haven't used it!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have to agree with the "not so hot" reviews of this shadow. It looks like it would have tons of pigment but when applied it has a barely there appearance unless you pack it on. The fallout you get from the formula is a sign of things to come. It won't stay on/in your makeup brush? It probably won't stay on your skin. Cute packaging though.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
Again Cargo's packaging is super cute. I love the idea for the duo pans. I don't use this very often because it's so tiny. I think if it were bigger I would reach for it but it gets lost in the mix. The colors are ok nothing to rave about. I would probably not purchase on it's on again.
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
This product is super pigmented and has beaaautiful colors! The colors go together in a makeup look perfectly! My only issue with is that its a small sample-like size, i wish the colors were in a palette and were larger.
Natalie A.
Tragically terrible. I received this in my Birchbox either a month or two ago, and it was the worst eyeshadow I had ever tried on. The pigmentation is really bad, even for the darker shade. You can barely see them. I had to apply at least 5 layers of eyeshadow to get just a little close to the pigmentation of the Naked palette. It had a lot of fallout, too. Also, this is not long-wearing whatsoever. Color faded within a few hours of having left my house. Huge disappointment. Will not be using these shadows ever again.
A. B.
I don't enjoy writing negative reviews, but this eyeshadow really merits one. From the cute but completely annoying and impractical packaging to the poorly pigmented shadow itself, which lasts about 1.5 hours on me even with a good primer, how could I not give it a negative review? Honestly I think Cargo spent too much time invested in the novel idea of having tin packaging, and not enough time on the makeup inside.
Angie W.
I also got this in my Birchbox and I love it. I don't have the same issue with it wearing off/ it lasts beautifully through an 8 hr office work day. The colors blend so nicely and look natural with a nice pigmentation. It does have some fall out but I haven't found any shadow that doesn't. I love love love this.
Sami M.
These shadows were universally pretty and very pigmented. The texture is creamy and easy to blend. These shadows stayed throughout hard work days. I own another matte Cargo shadow and would recommend this brand overall based on my experience. I also love the little tin that the duo came in.
Justine U.
What is the staying power of this?