BY CARGO

The CARGO EyeBase™ is an innovative primer that prepares the eyelids for make-up application ensuring a long lasting effect for shadows and eyeliners and is housed in a convenient pen format for easy application. Created especially for the delicate eye area, this innovative eye lid primer gives eye shadow and eye liner a long lasting effect. Locks color in place for all day wear and allows color to stay true. Evens out the lids, removes redness and small irregularities. The unique formulation uses a special combination of oils that prevent color from creeping or running on the lids. Specializ. see more...

CARGO EyeBase Primer
  • "At the moment, my skin is slightly oily, and I'm pretty satisfied with the foundation I'm using; I just wanted a product to make it last longer and go on more smoothly if poss." in 1 review
  • "What I disliked was the fact that the brush does not do a good job and rubbing in the primer." in 1 review
Dee D.
I bought this thinking that it would be a great product! Super bummed and disappointed for purchasing this because I believed the reviews. It made my eyeshadow crease and it was not anywhere close to amazing.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
This is great for the eyelids we normally don't notice how much a primer impacts us on our skin but it really is an essential for eyeshadow use as well I bought it at target I would buy it for myself again most definitely
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Enormously disappointing for me. I bought this based on the reviews, and had been searching for a primer for ages before trusting the reviews enough to buy this.

The product had no effect. The foundation goes on the same, it doesn't last any longer, there's no difference to the texture of my skin, and pores are still visible. I really thought this would transform my already good foundation, but I'm afraid it was just yet another waste of $25
Joyce D.
Deltona, Fl
This doesn't compare to Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer, but it did what's it's suppose to do. My bright green eyeshadow stayed on my eyes for over 8 hours!
What I disliked was the fact that the brush does not do a good job and rubbing in the primer. I had to eventually just use my finer which makes the applicator pointless. It's also a but more liquidy than I prefer in a primer. I personally like my primers thick, almost like lotion. Another downside us dry time. If took awhile to dry which is not good for a girl with places to be!
Rosa F.
I like the portability of it and the color, but I do have to blend it with my fingers vs the brush. Now the brush gets good in the corner of my eyes, I do use it, but I do prefer my too faced or urban decay. Now I do love cargo products so I would buy it again if it had more products inside.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Es te producto es muy bueno por que es bueno para preparation los ojos antes de que pogas las sombra entus ojos y ase que sure mas la sombra en los ojos
Crystal P.
I actually really enjoyed this product and it left my face feeling and looking great
Jessica D.