BY CARGO

CARGO Eye Shadow Singles Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

CARGO Eye Shadow Singles
  • "After seeing Cargo in Kohls I decided to take the plunge! I purchased Yukon, Provence and Shanghai. Not only was there almost no fall out when applying them - they lasted through a 16 hour day the first time wearing them! The colors stay true to color all day and blend very easily. The packaging is also appealing - nice tins. Shanghai as a color was also impressive - I don't know of any dupes out there that quite match it! Cargo has intrigued me - I just ordered my first blush and mascara from them." in 3 reviews
  • "i purchased this when they were on sale at Ulta and i am so happy the quality is outstanding better than urban decay in my opinion, Cargo is doing right with their eyeshadows, keep up the good work!" in 1 review
  • "Not only was there almost no fall out when applying them - they lasted through a 16 hour day the first time wearing them!" in 1 review
  • "amazing pigmentation and staying power ." in 1 review
Cayleigh C.
These shadows are huuuuge! I was so surprised to see them at kohls. I have never heard of this brand, but now I am a huge fan! This eye shadow went on so beautifully, and blended seamlessly into my crease. I got the shade Cyprus.
Elizabeth A.
Burlington, WA
These shadows are great for everyday use. They have great pigmentation and the texture is amazing. They're super soft and just glide right onto the eyelid. Plus they blend really easily. These are my favorite shadows for everyday use. Definitely look into these!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I think these are nice to throw in your bag for travel... Otherwise it's kind of bulky packaging. You should be able I pop it out and put it in a z palette. Definitely not the most pigmented eye shadows I've tried
jessica B.
These Single Shadows Are amazing! They Are So Pigmented, and Buttery Soft. (Very Blendable.)
They Are Multi purpose! I Use Some Shades As Highlighters, And Some as Blush!
I Do Not like The Fact that They Are Singles, So I Just Put mine In A Z Palette!
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
I received this as part of a prize mail giveaway. it's a great formulated eye shadow and I love the packaging design. the color I received is not the best color but who am I to complain. definitely would recommend this.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Received this eyeshadow single in my October Allure Beauty Box. I sampled the color "Oz" which is a gold matte color. Its a great highlight color that is not too bright but pops when you use eyeshadow primer. Order this online. These singles are great to travel with.
Alexandra A.
Austin, TX
I love anything cargo! Be careful not to mishandle the packaging though, your powder will crack and crumble if dropped. I wish the lids had mirrors inside and that they were a little less expensive since their packaging is affordable and recyclable.
Stephanie N.
Bradley, IL
I purchased this eyeshadow based off of the reviews on Ulta.com. I wore it for the first time today and I love it! It is long lasting (at least when you use a primer) and it is a great color. It's quite pricey, but it will last a long time.
Cynthia S.
Received this product in my boxycharm. First time trying it and I loved it. So pigmented and rich. Goes on smoothly and it's easy to blend. Lasted a while on my lids. I love the packaging too.
Sajida S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I purchased this when they were on sale at Ulta and i am so happy the quality is outstanding better than urban decay in my opinion, Cargo is doing right with their eyeshadows, keep up the good work!!
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
Got this one in Green Bay. Does the color last all day? Or do u still have to use a primer?
Quero saber se ela é facil de remover e tambem se é sem confiança

Amazon