BY CARGO

CARGO Eye Shadow Singles Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

CARGO Eye Shadow Singles
  • "After seeing Cargo in Kohls I decided to take the plunge! I purchased Yukon, Provence and Shanghai. Not only was there almost no fall out when applying them - they lasted through a 16 hour day the first time wearing them! The colors stay true to color all day and blend very easily. The packaging is also appealing - nice tins. Shanghai as a color was also impressive - I don't know of any dupes out there that quite match it! Cargo has intrigued me - I just ordered my first blush and mascara from them." in 3 reviews
  • "i purchased this when they were on sale at Ulta and i am so happy the quality is outstanding better than urban decay in my opinion, Cargo is doing right with their eyeshadows, keep up the good work!" in 1 review
  • "Not only was there almost no fall out when applying them - they lasted through a 16 hour day the first time wearing them!" in 1 review
  • "amazing pigmentation and staying power ." in 1 review
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I received this in my February lipmonthly subscription. The color they sent was called Cyprus. This eyeshadow is a beautiful color for spring and it's very long-lasting. Can't wait to see the other colors they have in this product.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: CARGO Eye Shadow Singles more...
I received this cargo single eyeshadow in my ipsy glam bag. I really like that there is a lot of eyeshadow inbtthe this pan. It isn't chalky, but is matte. It doesn't irritate my eye and is pigmented.
Maria B.
North Hollywood, CA
Unfortunately this cargo eyeshadow was damaged during the delivery, but it doesn't take away from being a beautiful color and very pigment. The color is Babylon Es-36 from Cargo cosmetics. ✨✨✨✨
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa , CA
CARGO Eye Shadow SinglesI have tried a few cargo products before. I was very happy with the full-size eyeshadow, the color wasn't necessarily something that I would normally reach to use. However, I was really pleasantly surprised with how much it did complement my eye color. There was not a lot of kick back and the shadow was not chalky it went on very smoothly. The pigment was great! It wasn't too intense, it was that perfect happy middle ground. You could choose to just have a wash of color and you could easily build it up if you wanted more! It blended flawlessly and there was hardly any fallout from the powder. If you've been wanting to try a cargo eyeshadow I definitely recommend you try it.
elizabeth S.
Milwaukee , WI
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
I picked up four of these at Kohls for only $4 a piece (on clearance!). I loved cargo eyeshadow palettes in the past. They have amazing pigmentation and blend beautifully. These are quite large pans and quality is on point.
#AllureBeautyBox Oct 2015. ok so I had a little bit of trouble getting this one open (took 3 mins) note to self... do not lotion hands prior to use. makes getting this open a doozy. Now the shadow... is gorg 😍 it's soft and buttery and blend really well. It doesn't crease with or without primer and I have creasy eyes so I should know. lol all in all its purty!
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Cargo eyeshadow singles come in cute little tins. Although they are kind of hard to open, the product inside is great! Nice single eyeshadow tin! I received Cargo eyeshadow in my Lip Monthly subscription. I received the shade Cyprus. Very pretty shade! Blends well. Applies easily.
Samantha T.
The pigment in these is not great at all. I got a full size tin from a BIRCHBOX mystery bag and I haven't found a use for it. Not super easy to blend and definitely low color, the redeeming factor is the packaging which I really like
Cayleigh C.
These shadows are huuuuge! I was so surprised to see them at kohls. I have never heard of this brand, but now I am a huge fan! This eye shadow went on so beautifully, and blended seamlessly into my crease. I got the shade Cyprus.
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
Got this one in Green Bay. Does the color last all day? Or do u still have to use a primer?
Quero saber se ela é facil de remover e tambem se é sem confiança

Amazon