CARGO Eye Contour Eyeshadow Palette, Multi/None

by CARGO

Give your eyes a fresh look using this CARGO eye contour eyeshadow palette. Highlight and define your eyes in three easy steps Warm and cool tones enhance the eyes and improve complexion Includes: 6 eyeshadows, a shimmer base and matte base HOW TO USE For a classic eye: Apply base shade all over entire eye area. Then apply the light shade on lid. Next apply the medium shade in the crease. Finally apply the dark shade along lash line and in the outer corner. For a smoky eye: Apply base shade all over entire eye area. Apply the dark shade on lid. Next apply the medium shade in the crease. Then apply the light shade along lash line and in the outer corner. 0.38-oz. total weight Size: Onesize. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CARGO Eye Contour Eyeshadow Palette, Multi/None!
12 days ago
I love the shades in this palette and the size of it but the pigment is just not there. It takes FOREVER to build up even the smallest amount of color. I rarely ever use this product because who has an extra 5-10 minutes to build up their eyeshadow?? Would not buy again or reccomend.
a year agotoledo, oh
Perhaps I'm just not great at applying eyeshadow but compared to other brands I have I just really didnt love it. I just felt like I have to apply a lot for a little color to show
3 years agoFayetteville, NC
Great for creating the perfect contour pattern and ultimately creating the perfect look. I use this contour palette almost every day. It somehow contributes to creating that glowy look that I love so much. I would definitely recommend Cargo Eye Contour to anyone who enjoys that sunkissed glow as much as I do!
2 years agoBrick, NJ
Review for: 01
I had never tried anything from Cargo Cosmetics before and decided to give them a try. This particular palette swatched nicely in the store but applied horribly. There is little to no pigment in the shadows and they don't blend out. I was so disappointed and I honestly want to return it. I never return things but I can't see myself even bothering with it again.
a year agoMocanaqua, PA
CARGO Eye Contour Eyeshadow Palette, Multi/None uploaded by Shalyn B.
Review for: 01
This is my go to palette for when I’m using shimmer shadows, I use this palette to set my primer amd in my crease. The colors blend beautifully and can be used alone for a look or with other palettes. It’s perfect for when another palette doesn’t come with any matte shades. I highly recommend this
3 years agoLittleton, CO
I love the color selection, they are not too neutral but still very natural looking. The shadow has nice build able pigment and blends well. There is a little fallout, but it is easy to clean up. It is a great palette for an everyday makeup look.
a year agoVancouver, WA
Review for: 02
A great basic no fuss eyeshadow palette. It is set up to be able to do 2 eyeshadow looks. A "classic" and a "smokey". If I don't want to be bothered putting thought into my eyeshadow that day, I'll grab for this instead. Thankfully there is a "cool" and a "warm". So really it does it all for you.
2 years agoHopatcong, NJ
Review for: 02
Found this at Marshalls today and immediately had to play around with it when I got home, the pigmentation on these shadows is so so, and they take a bit of work to blend.
a year agoEl Paso, TX
CARGO Eye Contour Eyeshadow Palette, Multi/None uploaded by Vennessa G.
I love this gorgeous palette it is very pigmented, has a good variety of colors and a little foes a long way. The packaging is super cute and the quality of Cargo is superb as always.
2 years ago
Review for: 02, 01
Love the shadows in this palette the pigmentation is amazing the blendability is so smooth and glides on effortlessly