BY CARGO

Introducing a new generation of Cargo's lip gloss now housed in a larger package. Its super high shine gloss delivers intense color payoff and locks in moisture to keep lips feeling hydrated. This long wearing lip gloss has a slick texture that feels creamy, gliding over lips without being sticky. Ingredients such a Vitamin E and Jojoba Seed oil help increase lip moisture and decrease the appearance of furrows around the mouth while increasing lip volume to its maximum fullness. Essential Lip Gloss, Vienna see more...

• Compared to others is this long lasting?1 Answers
Slayahontas S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CARGO Essential Lip Gloss I have the shade TAOS and it is so beautiful. It gives me the vibe of an affordable lip topper. I'm not a gloss girl, but I got swept in by the pigmentation, quality, and overall look of this lip gloss. This is a beautiful color and I will be repurchasing! The only thing I hate about this product is the applicator. It's really fragile and bending but other than that, it's perfection!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Taos (beige - sheer)
I love this shade Taos! It's such a beautiful lip gloss because it gives you a nude over whatever color you choose lip color so you can have a pinky or peachy or purple nude when you apply this gloss over a color. It's not sticky at all and has no taste but smells like vanilla! The only thing I don't like is the applicator is so flimsy and makes it awkward to put on.
Candice D.
Warren, OH
I absolutely love this, I purchased the Madrid shade I seriously hope this color is never discontinued it's perfect for all skin types I'm naturally fair skin with really light blonde hair and it's not too much nor does it wash me out the shade is perfect even when I have some color for the summer with tan I feel this is the perfect lip gloss to compliment anyone it's not too sticky also like some of the other brands that are out there North thinking gooey and the application wand is flexible
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Gobi (nude - sheer)
I received the Gobi nude one in my Boxycharm and I am in love! It is so glossy, makes the lips look so beautiful. It does come off fast and does leave stains behind on silverware if you are drinking or eating, but when it is on you, it is well worth it. I have tried various other brands, and this would definitely be my go to. The product is cheap and not expensive, it smells nice, almost like a milk chocolate. Well worth the buy!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Taos (beige - sheer)
This color isn't exactly what I was expecting, but it is very beautiful. It's a lot more sheer than what it looks like so you definitely need to apply it on top of another color unless you just want a clear glossy look. My favorite part is that it's not sticky at all, very comfortable. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it, along with swatches.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I relieved mine in my April Boxycharm box got it in the color umbria which is a beautiful brownie nude color with gold glitter running through it although I like the color and think it is beautiful the formula is a little sticky and does not have alot of color pay off and it burns a little when on the lips smells amazing like Vanilla Cupcakes
Justine G.
Ventura, CA
Received this in my April '17 BC. Goes on well, perhaps a little sticky, but nothing too intense! 1st time using Cargo glosses & I really love it; shade is a very soft shimmery neutral brown, the scent/taste reminds me of middle school for some reason (in a good way). If you abhor sticky gloss, this gloss will miss the mark with you.
Kourtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful glosses that add a nice touch on top of another lippie. There are some beautiful colors. It is easy to apply and not too thick. It isn't sticky or goopy. It wears a decent amount of time, not long wearing though.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the shade Umbria and I adore its my first time buying this lip gloss, and it met my expectations it's like a metallic color but very see through, so I would recommend putting over a different color or even lip liner to give it more color
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this gloss in shade 'umbria' which is a super pretty nude color. It met all expectations; it is easy to apply, isn't sticky at all, is a first time trying but I would purchase other shades. Love it!
Crystal R.
Vero Beach, FL
Compared to others is this long lasting?