CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor

by CARGO

Influenced by Seattle's coffee culture, charming architecture and the lush greenery of its forests, this CARGO eyeshadow palette features deep green tones with gold highlights and rich neutrals. Palette is laid out in 3 quads and 6 duos perfectly coordinated for easy to achieve day and night looks. Versatile, dual-ended eyeshadow brush delivers professional results. Includes: (12) .03-oz. eyeshadows & dual-ended eyeshadow brush HOW TO USE Using the eyeshadow brush apply eyeshadows onto the eye lid, crease, brow bone and outer corner. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor are these shadows better used with wet brush ? Am not getting enough pigment
I was wondering if anyone has used the emerald city palette by cargo. What are your thoughts about it, I’m on the fence about keeping it. CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor
Start your review of CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor!
Product Highlights
This palette is amazing for everyday!! The shadow are so buttery and pigmented!!! I love this palette!!! Definitely recommend it!!! All the eyeshadow colors are beautiful!!!in 5 reviews
a month agoPaso Robles, CA
Colors are pretty but that’s about it . The shadow is hard to blend the consistency of the eye color is not good . The only good thing is it’s great to use as a eye liner . No lasting powder and creases early on . Don’t recommend!
10 months agoSan Antonio, TX
I finally finished my Urban Decay Naked Neutrals small palette and I loved it, but my budget couldn't handle buying another one. I went to TJ Maxx and saw this palette, immediately looked it up on here, and lo and behold ... great reviews. So I immediately bought it and couldn't wait to try it. BTW I scored this palette for $10. It's everything that everyone has said it is. I ended up getting rid of ALL of my old eyeshadows and I literally ONLY use this one palette. It's a wonderful palette to have for brown eyes and brunette hair. I've received a lot of compliments on my eye makeup from strangers and I am NOT a makeup artist and I am not skilled at technique. I know my basics and for people to give me compliments based on my the eye makeup, well that's all CARGO and these pigments, blendability, and color scheme. I LOVE IT!
2 years agoChandler, AZ
CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor uploaded by Jordan B.
This is the perfect palette for those who have light colored eyes. The green is stunning and really makes your eyes pop. Most of the shadows are great and have awesome pigment but other shades are a bit patchy on the eyes. All in all, this is a beautiful palette.
2 years agoFort Gay , WV
I really like this palette. The shadows are nicely pigmented and blend beautifully. I find they are pretty long lasting even making it through a 16 hour shift with minimal creasing and fading. I love all the colors but especially the greens in this palette. My only complaint is there are not enough mattes.
2 years agoAustin , TX
Absolutely love the colors, the shimmer and the how smooth and easy these shadows are on to apply. I was gifted this, but was told it was purchased at Kohl’s for a very reasonable price. Now seeing it’s “limited edition” I will be making a trip to grab another before they’re all gone. Definitely a must have! CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor #GiftCrush
2 years agoNewton
CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor uploaded by m G.
I really like this pallette. The colors are nice and they compliment each other very well. They're very good for adding a touch of green to your look. The shimmer colors are very nice overall. The matter ones are all light aside from coffee, but that one doesn't have the great pigment that the rest have. The lightest shimmer color has a pearly look to it which is great for highlighting the inner corner of your eye!
2 years ago
I most definitely have a love-hate relationship with this palette. I bought this at Marshall's for $10, which was a great price. I didn't like the fact that there was only dark matte in this palette, and it took awhile to build up pigment. Although, the two light matte shades worked well as transition colors. Some shimmers were extremely pigmented while others came off with a weird color and finish. If you like adding palettes to your collection and using a few pretty green shimmers I would suggest this. But this palette is definitely not a necessity and you won't feel it missing.
10 months agoVirginia Bch, VA
Having lived in Seattle for 5 years, I absolutely couldn’t walk away from this palette. It’s got a LOT of sparkle to it. But, it blends so beautifully. They stay in place all day long and make my blue eyes pop since they naturally have the green flakes and gold tones in them. Blends super easy and is a creamier consistency than typical shimmer and metallic shadows. Got this one for a whole $10 at TJ MAXX!
10 months agoAnderson, IN
CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor uploaded by Gema R.
Purchased at: Kohl's
the colors in this palette are gorgeous! they are very well pigmented and the palette itself is magnetic so its very nice and easy to open. I wasn’t a big fan of the brush as it is a bit on the stiffer side but it gets the job done. I love the colors but prefer to use other brushes with this palette.
2 years ago
CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor uploaded by Nora N.
I bought this product beautiful packaging very easy and smooth to apply on the eyes bought at tjmaxx for great price only $9.99 and I will buy it again and again it is a bargain. I do recommend this product and I give it #CARGOcosmetic Cargo CARGO Northern Lights Eyeshadow Palette