BY CARGO

Influenced by Seattle's coffee culture, charming architecture and the lush greenery of its forests, this CARGO eyeshadow palette features deep green tones with gold highlights and rich neutrals. Palette is laid out in 3 quads and 6 duos perfectly coordinated for easy to achieve day and night looks. Versatile, dual-ended eyeshadow brush delivers professional results. Includes: (12) .03-oz. eyeshadows & dual-ended eyeshadow brush HOW TO USE Using the eyeshadow brush apply eyeshadows onto the eye lid, crease, brow bone and outer corner. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

• I was wondering if anyone has used the emerald city palet...3 Answers
CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor
  • "This palette is amazing for everyday!! The shadow are so buttery and pigmented!!! I love this palette!!! Definitely recommend it!!! All the eyeshadow colors are beautiful!!!" in 5 reviews
Giselle P.
I purchased this palette at a discounted price ($10) at a Marshall’s store and I personally believe it was 100% worth it. I have dark brown eyes and the greens in this palette really make them pop. The only issues I have with this palette is the amount of fallout and the fact that there is only one dark matte in the palette. As you can see in the picture I posted of swatches, the shades are REALLY pigmented (left is finger swatches, right is swatches with the brush provided in the palette). I don’t think the palette is worth it at it’s full price, but if you can find it on sale, it’s totally a steal!
Julie L.
TUKWILA, WA
I will fully admit that one of the reasons I wanted this is because I am a Seattle-ite and think it's awesome to have a pallet influenced by a place I love. It's a nice mix of neutrals and pops of colors. One thing I love about these cargo pallets is how they are arranged. The quads/duos set up is great for people who are not the best at or not so adventurous at makeup. They are beginner friendly but stool allow you to make your own lewks
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is the perfect palette for those who have light colored eyes. The green is stunning and really makes your eyes pop. Most of the shadows are great and have awesome pigment but other shades are a bit patchy on the eyes. All in all, this is a beautiful palette.
Courtney R.
Lavalette
I really like this palette. The shadows are nicely pigmented and blend beautifully. I find they are pretty long lasting even making it through a 16 hour shift with minimal creasing and fading. I love all the colors but especially the greens in this palette. My only complaint is there are not enough mattes.
Breyda C.
Absolutely love the colors, the shimmer and the how smooth and easy these shadows are on to apply.
I was gifted this, but was told it was purchased at Kohl’s for a very reasonable price.
Now seeing it’s “limited edition” I will be making a trip to grab another before they’re all gone. Definitely a must have! CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor #GiftCrush
Dana D.
Stillwater
I really like this pallette. The colors are nice and they compliment each other very well. They're very good for adding a touch of green to your look. The shimmer colors are very nice overall. The matter ones are all light aside from coffee, but that one doesn't have the great pigment that the rest have. The lightest shimmer color has a pearly look to it which is great for highlighting the inner corner of your eye!
Karla E.
I most definitely have a love-hate relationship with this palette. I bought this at Marshall's for $10, which was a great price. I didn't like the fact that there was only dark matte in this palette, and it took awhile to build up pigment. Although, the two light matte shades worked well as transition colors. Some shimmers were extremely pigmented while others came off with a weird color and finish. If you like adding palettes to your collection and using a few pretty green shimmers I would suggest this. But this palette is definitely not a necessity and you won't feel it missing.
Taylor C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a company I did not know much about and had never tried their products before.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I got this at Marshalls and decided to take a chance on it and I am very glad I did.  I absolutely fell in love with this palette.  It is very useable and awesome cool tone palette.  The pigmentation is amazing!  I am in love with the green shades, which is unique since many eyeshadow palettes have no green shades.  I highly recommend this!
Nora N.
I bought this product beautiful packaging very easy and smooth to apply on the eyes bought at tjmaxx for great price only $9.99 and I will buy it again and again it is a bargain. I do recommend this product and I give it #CARGOcosmetic Cargo CARGO Northern Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kate R.
Randallstown, MD
This palette is very visually appealing. I haven’t tried anything from this brand before but I saw this on sale at Marshall’s and grabbed it. I did not like it too much. The neutral shadows aren’t bad, but the green colors are not my favorite and I feel like it isn’t worth it for just the neutrals.
Monica V.
Westchester
I was wondering if anyone has used the emerald city palette by cargo. What are your thoughts about it, I’m on the fence about keeping it. CARGO Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition, Multicolor