CARGO

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Gorgeous colors. Love the variety of tones. Not super pigmented but with multiple layers it is absolutely gorgeous. Side I didn’t have to put multiple layers but that’s ok! Still love the colors
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Ok this palette does not look like much upon first glance. The packaging is bulky, the shadows look rather bland. It's confusing why it is called Emerald City when you only get 3 greens and 2 are very muted. HOWEVER I am impressed!! I was not expecting much from this palette but it is actually gorgeous! If you like cool tone shadows you can get some really nice looks with this! The shadows are so wonderful! They go on so pretty they blend so well! I was surprised at how good they look on my rich skin tone! I think this palette will even work well with other eyeshadows (such as warm browns) If you love makeup, you will enjoy this! If you are just wanting to get into color you will love this. I can proudly say that I recommend this shadow. Pike Place looks especially gorgeous on my skin tone! Such a sexy nude color! There are plenty of one and done shadows in here. I do think this palette gives me winter vibes, but if used with other shadows it could be used year round.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have such fond memories of Seattle. When I saw this, I knew I had to have it. The colors are pretty and everything is easy to work with. I just wish there were a few more darker shadows to balance out all the light tones.