BY CARGO

The Essentials Eye Shadow Palette from Cargo Cosmetics features twelve neutral colour shades. The paraben-free highly pigmented eye shadows allow easy application and blending to create your desired look. Experiment with dramatic intense lines or smudge for a softer more natural look. Complete with a versatile dual-ended brush for professional results and a black eye liner pencil which can be sharpened for precision. Decorated with Cargo's signature skyline design. E.N. Directions for use: Use the brush to apply eye shadow to the eye lid crease brow bone and outer corner. Dot the eye pencil along the base of the lash line in evenly spaced intervals then go back along and fill in the gaps to create a full line. Repeat for a thicker line or blend for a softer finish. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
  • "I love this palette and the brush it comes with. Rhe colors are long lasting and pigmented " in 10 reviews
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
I think this palette is overlooked and underrated. Great color selection. Some warm shadows with some pops of cool toned shadows. Very easy to blend. The mid tone brown and peachy shade in this palette are great transition shades. The shadows are pigmented, not dry or patchy. I do apply the shimmer shades with my fingers, I think that works best if using on lid. You can create multiple looks with this palette. It's a very good one.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Its not my go to pallet for lighter colors, because the lighter colors tend to work better as highlighters and as the light color for the inner corner of my eyes, however the darker colors (im big with dark browns and blacks) are very matte and with a little bit of makeup setting spray are simply perfect.  I also love that it comes with a brush and a pencil, which is kinda why im going for 4 stars  and not 3.
April C.
Sparks, Nv
I think Cargo is one of those underrated gems that I wish more people would give a shot. This palette has wonderful, basic, everyday colors with a variety of finishes, but they blend amazingly well. I easily wear my makeup on a daily basis 12-14 hours and this lasted all day and still looked nice when I got ready to remove it. Well worth the money and better than a lot of other "basics" palettes out there for more money.
Elsie M.
@cargocosmetics #theessentials is on of my favorite #bestofbeauty2017 products...... #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
It's so soft it blends in very well. Very little fall out which is expected but I just love it. Cargo Cosmetics The Essentials Eye Shadow Palette
Michelle P.
Middleton, WI
This is my go to palette for neutral colors . The shadow glides on nice with with decent color pay off. I like how they set the colors up in quads for those unsure of where to strart with color combinations.
Quinn P.
This is an awesome palette! The shades are really pigmented and buttery! The only problem is that there is a lot, a lot, a lot of fall out and that's the only thing keeping this palette from being 5 stars.
Kayla F.
I picked up the Essentials Eye Shadow palette when it was on sale a few weeks ago. This has been my go-to palette pretty much every day since then! I really like the neutral colors that are in here, they're really pigmented and blend really well.
Nichole W.
I absolutely love this product! I've had it for about a little over a year and still use it everyday! All the colors are shimmery and very pigmented. The price on it was very very affordable. And I've already hit pan on a few colors so I would definitely purchase this again!
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
These shadows are decent, though I feel like they are more like drugstore quality than mid-range, so I think these are a bit overpriced. The color arrangement is very nice, but the color payoff isn't as great as it should be for this price point.
Mia A.
Usually I think palettes look prettier in person than in a picture, unfortunately I didn't feel that was the case with this Cargo palette. The shades just either seem to light for my skin tone or patchy. They're all pretty basic colors as well. I literally never use this.