BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesCARGO
Cosmetics The Essentials Eye Shadow Palette

Cargo Cosmetics The Essentials Eye Shadow Palette

by CARGO

The Essentials Eye Shadow Palette from Cargo Cosmetics features twelve neutral colour shades. The paraben-free highly pigmented eye shadows allow easy application and blending to create your desired look. Experiment with dramatic intense lines or smudge for a softer more natural look. Complete with a versatile dual-ended brush for professional results and a black eye liner pencil which can be sharpened for precision. Decorated with Cargo's signature skyline design. E.N. Directions for use: Use the brush to apply eye shadow to the eye lid crease brow bone and outer corner. Dot the eye pencil along the base of the lash line in evenly spaced intervals then go back along and fill in the gaps to create a full line. Repeat for a thicker line or blend for a softer finish.

Cómo le hago para obtenerlas?
Start your review of Cargo Cosmetics The Essentials Eye Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
I love this palette and the brush it comes with. Rhe colors are long lasting and pigmented in reviews
Keyanna K.
Letohatchee, AL
I bought this palette for $3 at my local Ross and I can honestly say I got it’s a steal. I use it for almost all my night looks because the colors are bold and blendable, the shadow goes on smooth and is long lasting. Honestly I’m not much of a neutrals person but these shadows are good quality. Even the brush that comes with it is amazing! I love the guide that the palette comes with because it gives you ideas of how you should mix and match the shades in it. I would highly recommend this palette for someone who loves a good neutral.
Kathryn S.
Cargo Cosmetics The Essentials Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Kathryn S.
Amazing product it’s a all day to all night pallet Pro’s Amazing pigmentation Amazing for any event Add a red lip and you will be the stunning all day
Tammy C.
Grafton, IA
Love the shadows in this palette the pigmentation is amazing the blendability is so smooth and glides on effortlessly
Quinn P.
This is an awesome palette! The shades are really pigmented and buttery! The only problem is that there is a lot, a lot, a lot of fall out and that's the only thing keeping this palette from being 5 stars.
Michelle P.
Middleton, WI
Cargo Cosmetics The Essentials Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Michelle P.
This is my go to palette for neutral colors . The shadow glides on nice with with decent color pay off. I like how they set the colors up in quads for those unsure of where to strart with color combinations.
Courtney T.
Sikeston, MO
Its not my go to pallet for lighter colors, because the lighter colors tend to work better as highlighters and as the light color for the inner corner of my eyes, however the darker colors (im big with dark browns and blacks) are very matte and with a little bit of makeup setting spray are simply perfect.  I also love that it comes with a brush and a pencil, which is kinda why im going for 4 stars  and not 3.
Nichole W.
I absolutely love this product! I've had it for about a little over a year and still use it everyday! All the colors are shimmery and very pigmented. The price on it was very very affordable. And I've already hit pan on a few colors so I would definitely purchase this again!
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
I think this palette is overlooked and underrated. Great color selection. Some warm shadows with some pops of cool toned shadows. Very easy to blend. The mid tone brown and peachy shade in this palette are great transition shades. The shadows are pigmented, not dry or patchy. I do apply the shimmer shades with my fingers, I think that works best if using on lid. You can create multiple looks with this palette. It's a very good one.
April C.
Sparks, Nv
I think Cargo is one of those underrated gems that I wish more people would give a shot. This palette has wonderful, basic, everyday colors with a variety of finishes, but they blend amazingly well. I easily wear my makeup on a daily basis 12-14 hours and this lasted all day and still looked nice when I got ready to remove it. Well worth the money and better than a lot of other "basics" palettes out there for more money.
Gir B.
I just bout mine today. But it looks great. Seems like some amazing neural colors. Cant wait to use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...