Cargo Cosmetics Swimmables Lip Liner

by CARGO

Create long-lasting definition around your lips with this CARGO Swimmables lip liner. PRODUCT FEATURES Soft, waterproof formula won't feather or transfer. Line, define and fill-in your pucker for a perfect, long-wearing base. HOW TO USE Using soft feathery application strokes, apply to the outer edges of the lip line. Blend upwards and outwards to soften the look of the line and give a highlight and lift to the mouth. PRODUCT DETAILS 0.04-oz. Size: One Size. Color: Red. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Feather.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cargo Cosmetics Swimmables Lip Liner!
3 years agoN Las Vegas, NV
Love the colors they come in! Definitely stays on and stops the bleeding of many of my lipsticks. Only flaw I would is it doesn't sharper so the amount you see is how much you'll be getting out of it.
4 months agoPoughquag , NY
These are EXCELLENT bases for nude-purpley lip colors. They are creamy, which is rare for a liner, last well, and apply super smoothly. I just wish they had more color options. Pricey, but if it's the color you need, totally worth it
a year agoPort Angeles, WA
Review for: Canaria, Oahu
At first I didn’t like them but that’s because of how I was priming my lips. It applies smoothly on its own and makes everything last a little longer, I’m trying to make regular lipsticks kiss proof... or at least transfer proof, this helps a lot
2 years agoVincennes, IN
Review for: Moscow
I won the whole Swimmables collection from an Instagram giveaway that Cargo was hosting, and I am in love with them! These lipliners stay on through basically anything except oily foods, and they really define lips for that clean, crisp line! I definitely recommend!
a year agoTucson, AZ
These lip liners stay on all day through eating and drinking. They don't bleed and don't need reapplying. They only come off when you want them to. A wonderful product!
3 months agoSaginaw , MI
This is my favorite lipliner. Most of the time I fill in my lips with this pencil. It stays put and does not budge. It lasts for hours.
4 months agoPalmdale, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: Oahu
This is such a creamy product and dries down very smoothly. I have tan complexion and this looks like a nude. I love it
2 years agoCrowley, TX
Review for: Canaria
Do you swimmable pencils are the bomb of super pigmented and easy to apply highly recommend them