BY CARGO

Created for high-definition filming to provide picture-perfect results while looking completely natural. A concealer and wrinkle eliminator in one! This waterproof/weather resistant and long wearing concealer provides foundation like coverage for select areas. The formula contains light diffusing pigments to create a natural, fresh look and Vilsilox™ a state of the art cosmetic alternative to Botox to smooth fine lines and wrinkles! The creamy texture is buildable, blendable and longwearing. A can t-live-without concealer that is a favourite on the hottest Hollywood sets! Features and; Benefits: lightens and; tightens
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 1 Q&A

Buy on Kohl's*
    Ayanda B.
    Rohnert Park, CA
    One of the best concelers ! Great coverage no crease lines wears all day and looks perfect on photos! I love the cargo brand you can buy it at a kohl's in the beauty department!
    Ashley W.
    Wichita, KS
    Impressed to no end.

This product is cruelty free, talc free and free of most harsh chemicals! It blends/sits beautifuly on the skin, even throughout the day. It doesn't tend to break up when set properly. Its also hd, so it looks beautiful in pics. I do wish it had a better colour range however. Thats the only down side.
    Caitlin G.
    Whittier, CA
    Amazing concealer! EVERY other concealer I have tried creases under my eyes! I've tried drug store to high end and Cargo is the only one that blended well and dos not crease!!!
    Brittany B.
    Prospect, CT
    I love this concealer! They have a good shade range and it's full coverage! Also super creamy:)
    Nicole C.
    Amarillo, TX
    I love this product I always but it on before school under my eyes and anywhere else I need it to make it seem like I am awake and energetic
    Faye T.
    Delano, CA
    This is a good concealer. Conceals anything you want to conceal.
    Taryn M.
    Great conceal. covers any problem areas such as pimples and redness. love the sponge tip.
    Meagan W.
    I use to have this concealer, covers up anything you want to hide. I would recommend this to anyone.
    Javiera Ignacia K.
    Santiago
    Hace poco tiempo ya estoy usando esta marca y me encanta, sobre todo los correctores y sombras para las cejas
    neve o.
    England
    The sponge-tipped cargo hd picture perfect concealer is best equipped for blemishes and redness!
    Roni K.