Cargo Cosmetics CARGO HD Picture Perfect Pressed Powder

by CARGO

CARGO HD Picture Perfect Pressed Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

It is just a matte or does it have some shimmer to it?
Start your review of Cargo Cosmetics CARGO HD Picture Perfect Pressed Powder!
2 years agoSan Jose, CA
I’m super pale and normally have a hard time finding stuff that matches but I️ use the #10 which is the lightest one they have and it’s my favorite powder ever! It makes your skin look super great - kinda makes your skin look more perfect- but also looks natural. It’s sometimes hard to find but it’s worth the search! The only thing I’ve found is that the lid breaks off which is somewhat annoying but doesn’t make a big difference.
5 months agoCarbondale, IL
I love how it makes my skin look smooth and shrinks the size of my pores. It's lightweight and blends in well with my fair skin color. The matte finish gives a flawless finish and it doesn't look cake-y even after a few hours wear. I'm not sure about the price, I've gotten the same quality for less, but it's definitely a winner.
10 months ago
I discovered this product only a few months ago and will never turn back. The HD Pressed Powder sits flawlessly over bare skin, foundation, or even another powder. I feel like my skin looks flawless and even airbrushed with just a small amount of the HD PPPP. It is fairly priced and I would highly recommend.
2 years agoSanford, NC
I love this product bc u can wear it with a full face of makeup or with nothing but it an it still looks amazing!! It's not crazy blinding and outta this world but looks like a natural sun kissed glow! You could build it up to max the bling off it!!
2 years agoColumbiana, AL
Cargo Cosmetics CARGO HD Picture Perfect Pressed Powder uploaded by holley T.
I love this highlighter. First the texture is super creamy and soft. It gives a nice glow without being a loud highlighter. It's super pigmented , but subtle enough to give more of a glow than a pop. The packing is sleek and cute and comes with a mirror. I use this to highlight my cheeks, chin, and top of my nose . I highly recommend this for an every day /work highlighter. It's not too flashy but gives a great look to the skin. Another plus - I have super large pores and a lot of texture and this did not magnify it whatsoever Cargo Cosmetics CARGO HD Picture Perfect Pressed Powder tarte™ tarteist™ PRO Amazonian clay palette Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer Urban Decay De-Slick Complexion Primer tarte™ Shape Tape Contour Concealer The BrowGal Convertible Brow, 03 Light Hair COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner wet n wild Color Icon Blush ULTA Matte Lipstick in Petal. e.l.f. Cosmetics Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder bareMinerals Invisible Light™ Translucent Powder Duo for for head and under contour Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder to set eyes and under eyes. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray
2 years ago
Formulated for high-definition filming, this highlighter gives you a radiant, picture perfect finish, every single time. Its lightweight, velvety powder formula goes on flawlessly. I love to use this highlighter to accentuate the top of my cheekbones, under my brow bone, and my cupid’s bow.
2 years agoVille Platte, LA
I bought this in the shade 30 and it is beautiful. It looks absolutely flawless and even better in pictures. However, it didn't work at controlling my oil which is definitely Something I need in a powder. If you have dry skin I highly recommend checking this powder out
2 years agoEtters, PA
I loved it. It only got 4 stars because unfortunately it arrived in the mail smashed up so I could only get a few wears out of it before I had a mess on my hands. Otherwise I love the color. I loved the feel and ease of application. I highly recommended it.
2 years agoRock Hill, SC
Love this product, but it's definitely shimmery! A little definitely goes a long way, but overall a good highlighter. Easy to apply. It's a little pricey, but definitely a good highly pigmented highlighter!
2 years agoGranada Hills, CA
Initially, I was totally in love with the BareMinerals foundation but this takes the cake for me. It does a great job at reducing the appearance of my pores, while also hiding any extreme texture on my skin. Although the BareMinerals powder provided good coverage, it did have a slight tendency to accentuate texture if I didn’t apply it correctly. I also really appreciate how my Cargo powder is a lot more travel-friendly, so it’s perfect for touch ups. Additionally, I wanted to note that this maintained a matte finish for much longer than BareMinerals.