BY CARGO

Cargo Essential Lip Gloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I am not someone that likes an extremely sticky gloss. Do...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this line?6 Answers
  • What other colors are there? Are there chopsticks with co...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
  • "Really great formula because it's semi opaque and very shiny! It doesn't make your lips stick together and it met all of my expectations of the brand. Very easy application and would definitely recommend for those looking for a simple gloss" in 5 reviews
  • "I was so bummed free my local Sehora stopped caring the Cargo Brand. They always had amazing lip glosses packed with high pigmentation and always hydrating. Well I found some at Ulta and was excited to see my old favorite that I basically used as a chapstick because of how hydrating it was! My heart pounded in disbelief that that did not gave the classic full range lip tins, but it quickly fluttered again upon seeing the best, most hydrating, pigmented, and Cargo Lip gloss in mu da purity favorite shade "Fresno" mix of bubbly pink, apricot, and some nude. Perfect combination and I have to keep reminding myself to get another batch before who knows what happens. What I love about this is that I may have chapped lips and use this and it works better then Chapstick and my lips are hydrated and feel lovely. Run to Ulta and snatch up what u can!" in 4 reviews
  • "Recieved this in an ipsy glambag, in the shade 'Anguilla'. Very pigmented, and long lasting. One of my go-to lip products. " in 4 reviews
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
Review for: Anguilla (baby peach pink - opaque) more...
I got this in the shade Anguilla in my first ever Ipsy bag a few years ago and used it up so fast. This was the start of my addiction to light pink/nude lip colors. I have bought probably 3 or 4 of these and have even purchased in different shades (which are nice, but nowhere near as good as Anguilla). The lipgloss is slightly sticky unfortunately...have to make sure my hair is out of the way lol
Deysha d.
I absolutely love this lip gloss!! The colors give you just enough tint to your lips. It's not too sticky, and it doesn't feel too thick. It also has a pretty good lasting power for a lip gloss!
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
Review for: Other more...
I got the shade Taos in a subscription beauty box and I used every last drop. It looked so beautiful on and did not feel or look sticky and gross. It is a little hard to buy in-person anywhere but is available online.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Other more...
This is an okay gloss. I'm not much of a gloss person but I received this in my Boxycharm subscription box. The gloss doesn't have much pigment and a little bit of sparkle. It's not very sticky either.
Kelsey B.
Angola
Received this in a boxycharm a while back and it is my go too gloss. Moisturizes and has a nice color that isn't too crazy pigmented. I prefer a gloss to just add a hint of the color and that's exactly what this does
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Other more...
This is just an "alright" lip gloss. It's kind of sticky and not opaque enough to wear stand alone. The applicator is flimsy and pulls whatever color you have underneath. I have the color Umbria.
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
I'm highly disappointed the lipgloss itself is beautiful the smell is great luxurious like kind of a yummy smell it stays on it's not sticky it's good to add over other color and it lasts a while the thing that I have the problem with is the applicator it is the worst applicator in the entire world you dip the sponge in and you go to put it on your lips and it's just this floppy sponge applicator after about 20 dips I stopped bothering trying to put lipgloss on my lips at least the applicator that Anastasia Beverly Hills has is just a straight hard plastic applicator but you get a lot of product this one to actually put the products on your lips it's the worst applicator I've ever seen it made me sad because the product itself was great I wanted to wear it but it's such a pain that I'll probably just stick it in the bag and use it only if I have to
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Other more...
I received this gloss from Ulta in a sample bag and after months I finally decided to use it and what have I been missing?! My shade is in the color "Tahiti" and it looks so beautiful on my lips! It's glossy but definitely keeps the tint! Perfect for an everyday look when I don't want to wear lipstick! I'm definitely going to order some and I suggest all my girls to try out this product! I got it for free so I'm not sure about the pricing!
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Other more...
I bought this shade in Umbria.  This was my first Cargo purchase and I was disappointed.  This gloss has kind of a gold shimmer and when you put it on it literally looks like nothing except for a slight shine.  It does smell very good but it is very sticky and my lips felt like they had syrup or something on them.  Also the applicator was awful.  It honestly kind of just flopped around and I felt like I had little control over it, which made application difficult.  I just really did not like this gloss even though I really wanted to!
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
I got this lipgloss  in my latest boxy charm box and I'm totally undecided about it! I love the texture of it, it's creamy, smooth, and not sticky at all leaving a nice finish; but it barely showed up at all on my lips! I couldn't even tell that I was wearing lipgloss when I looked in the mirror, maybe trying another shade would be better. The applicator brush on this lip gloss is pretty flimsy too and if it were more of an obvious tone I think it might look sloppy.
SALLY M.
What stores sell this line?
Kristen G.
I am not someone that likes an extremely sticky gloss. Does anyone know the formula on these and can tell me if its a really sticky gloss like a mac lipglass or a more comfortable gloss?
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
What other colors are there? Are there chopsticks with color available? I probably could look at their website.....meh.