CARGO Contour Palette uploaded by Leah J.CARGO Contour Palette uploaded by Leah J.
2 colors available

BY CARGO #79 in Contouring Kits

Contouring made easy with CARGO! A palette of expertly co-ordinated highliter, blush and contour colours, each embossed with their appropriate use. Contour Palette, Monaco see more...

Chantel D.
Chantel D.
Bryan, OH
I discovered Cargo last year at Kohls. Where has this been all my life? So far the best make up I have bought so far! Love this contouring compact!! Last all day, great price, and stays out of my fine lines! I am buying again along with trying other Cargo products!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
I'm pretty fair skinned and found that the colors were too dark and hard to blend. The highlighter was the only part of the palette I used consistently. I think there are much better bronzes and blushes it there.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up at Khols the other day because the sales associate recommended it. Gave it to a friend for her birthday and she loved it so much I had to go get one for myself. It's perfect for fair skinned people like myself and it's a great size to use for travel. Great low cost makeup buy.
Lovely L.
Lovely L.
I carry this in my purse along for a quick color pick me up.I love how sleek and compact it is and the mirror is a life saver!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Gardena, CA
3-in-1 . well isn't this just the perfect small palette you can have in your purse!? it has everything you need to finish your look, from highlighter to blush, i love it !!!
Eileen h.
Eileen h.
Beautiful colors excellent pigmentation blended out very easily and wasn't chalky with a buttery feel
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
I picked this up on sale and I'm so happy that I did! The little trio is wonderful for travel and I love both the blush and highlight colors. The contouring color is good as well, but not something I'd reach for as much. I love the convenience of this palette!
anne v.
anne v.
Review for: Malibu
I have a light skin and I'm loving it so far it's a really good color for my skin tone and the pigment is amazing I really love it and the product stays on the whole day I would by it again
Sariha E.
Sariha E.
London E12 6nj
Review for: Monaco
The product is creamy and the colours are pigmented the packaging is okay not the Best But not the bad however I pay more attention to the product . If you'd want a settle but a bronzey look I'd recommend this :)
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the packaging remind you of wet n' wild trio packaging?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth compared to other like this?