CARGO Contour Palette

by CARGO

Contouring made easy with CARGO! A palette of expertly co-ordinated highliter, blush and contour colours, each embossed with their appropriate use. Contour Palette, Monaco

Is this product worth compared to other like this?
Does the packaging remind you of wet n' wild trio packaging?
Start your review of CARGO Contour Palette!
3 years agoGrove City, OH
I picked this up at Khols the other day because the sales associate recommended it. Gave it to a friend for her birthday and she loved it so much I had to go get one for myself. It's perfect for fair skinned people like myself and it's a great size to use for travel. Great low cost makeup buy.
5 months agoNYC
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Monaco
This idea was super novel to me at first and I highly recommend to people first starting out with palettes and the concept of blending and layering. I'm fair skinned, but both palletes are worth grabbing for most skin tones...there's components for bronzing, blushing etc...
a year agoSurprise, AZ
CARGO Contour Palette uploaded by tiff L.
I really like this pallette. The pink is a rosey bright pink that goes well with fair skin tones. The highlight is a bright white shade and the brown is more of a redish brown.
3 years agoBryan, OH
I discovered Cargo last year at Kohls. Where has this been all my life? So far the best make up I have bought so far! Love this contouring compact!! Last all day, great price, and stays out of my fine lines! I am buying again along with trying other Cargo products!
3 years ago
I'm pretty fair skinned and found that the colors were too dark and hard to blend. The highlighter was the only part of the palette I used consistently. I think there are much better bronzes and blushes it there.
5 years ago
I picked this up on sale and I'm so happy that I did! The little trio is wonderful for travel and I love both the blush and highlight colors. The contouring color is good as well, but not something I'd reach for as much. I love the convenience of this palette!
6 years agoGardena, CA
3-in-1 . well isn't this just the perfect small palette you can have in your purse!? it has everything you need to finish your look, from highlighter to blush, i love it !!!
6 years agoLancaster, CA
I carry this in my purse along for a quick color pick me up.I love how sleek and compact it is and the mirror is a life saver!
5 years ago
Beautiful colors excellent pigmentation blended out very easily and wasn't chalky with a buttery feel
2 years agoMaple Ridge, BC
Review for: Malibu
I purchased in "Malibu". I never used the blush color - it just is too solid colored And one dimensional - doesn't look natural at all. If you have any red tones in your skin I do not recommend this. The contour color is reddish and will make your skin look ruddy. The highlighter was worthless...did nothing. Just a white powder. Threw this away. Thankfully I got it half off. I love all my other cargo products but this was a miss.