CARGO Contour Palette uploaded by Leah J.CARGO Contour Palette uploaded by Leah J.CARGO Contour Palette uploaded by Kristina B.

BY CARGO #83 in Contouring Kits

Contouring made easy with CARGO! A palette of expertly co-ordinated highliter, blush and contour colours, each embossed with their appropriate use. Contour Palette, Monaco see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Erin V.
Spring Lake , MI
I picked this up at Khols the other day because the sales associate recommended it. Gave it to a friend for her birthday and she loved it so much I had to go get one for myself. It's perfect for fair skinned people like myself and it's a great size to use for travel. Great low cost makeup buy.
Chantel D.
Bryan, OH
I discovered Cargo last year at Kohls. Where has this been all my life? So far the best make up I have bought so far! Love this contouring compact!! Last all day, great price, and stays out of my fine lines! I am buying again along with trying other Cargo products!
Kelly R.
I'm pretty fair skinned and found that the colors were too dark and hard to blend. The highlighter was the only part of the palette I used consistently. I think there are much better bronzes and blushes it there.
Hunter M.
I picked this up on sale and I'm so happy that I did! The little trio is wonderful for travel and I love both the blush and highlight colors. The contouring color is good as well, but not something I'd reach for as much. I love the convenience of this palette!
Karen H.
Gardena, CA
3-in-1 . well isn't this just the perfect small palette you can have in your purse!? it has everything you need to finish your look, from highlighter to blush, i love it !!!
Lovely L.
I carry this in my purse along for a quick color pick me up.I love how sleek and compact it is and the mirror is a life saver!
Eileen h.
Beautiful colors excellent pigmentation blended out very easily and wasn't chalky with a buttery feel
Kelly G.
Maple Ridge, BC
Review for: Malibu more...
I purchased in "Malibu". I never used the blush color - it just is too solid colored And one dimensional - doesn't look natural at all. If you have any red tones in your skin I do not recommend this. The contour color is reddish and will make your skin look ruddy. The highlighter was worthless...did nothing. Just a white powder. Threw this away. Thankfully I got it half off. I love all my other cargo products but this was a miss.
Sariha E.
London E12 6nj
Review for: Monaco more...
The product is creamy and the colours are pigmented the packaging is okay not the Best But not the bad however I pay more attention to the product . If you'd want a settle but a bronzey look I'd recommend this :)
anne v.
Review for: Malibu more...
I have a light skin and I'm loving it so far it's a really good color for my skin tone and the pigment is amazing I really love it and the product stays on the whole day I would by it again
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
Does the packaging remind you of wet n' wild trio packaging?
Gris H.
Is this product worth compared to other like this?