4 colors available

BY CARGO

Key West~ A natural and pretty coral. An oil-free, cream color stick that blends effortlessly to eyes, cheeks and lips, for a natural, monochromatic look.  The velvety, ultra-light texture blends flawlessly onto the skin for an "airbrushed" finish.  Cheeks appear smooth and flawless.  The cream-to-powder formula sets for an exceptionally longwearing finish and never settles into fine lines.  The dial-up stick makes application a breeze.  Available in 5 shades: Santorini, Key West and Maui give a natural and pretty color to the cheeks, eyes and lips. St. T. see more...

Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Kernersville, NC
I purchased my first cargo color stick from kohls and I really like it. That's not typically a brand I gravitate too but a shade that I liked caught my eye. Affordable and I only reapplied maybe 1 or twice (after eating)!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I'm new with make up and love this stuff. It is so easy to use and blend I love it. It is impossible to mess up and it is great to use when you are in a rush, which I am most of the time. I would recommend it to others.
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So in love with this blush color stick. I even have a highlighter in champagne color! It glides on effortlessly and has such a pretty color. You will never want to part with it.
Zoey D.
Zoey D.
This is a great product. it stays on long and does not leave a sticky feeling while i am wearing it. i am very pale and the colors worked wonderful with my skin tone.
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Tiene una buena pigmentación, buena aplicación y también se puede utilizar como blush. Es muy buen lipstick
Madelynn A.
Madelynn A.
Brooksville, FL
I am actually completely shocked by this product!!! I purchased it after reading the reviews here on Influenster and decided it was worth a shot. I got the color Champagne and it is now a permanent staple in my makeup bag! Its the perfect highlight (not to mention the only highlight that's even remotely still there after my long school days). Its perfect for the dewy look everyone raves about but I'm feeling more matte I go for my Becca Opal powder and apply it on top of this cream and it makes it even more poppin'! I highly recommend this! Such a versatile product! Goes from highlight to eye shadow and everything in between! Treat yourselves ladies!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the color Champagne in a subscription box. I wasn't excited at first, as I only use powdered products. Boy was I wowed! I keep this in my on the go makeup bag, as it's quick and easy to use. Just swipe it on, then blend with fingers. It gives my 54 year old face a radiance that we long gone. Absolutely will buy again!
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I  got this Cargo colorstick in my Allure Beauty Box, and guess what? I loved it! The color that I got was Champagne, and OMG this color is amazing.  I use this color as a highlight and it is very pigmented.  It is creamy, so I don't like applying it in my cheeks because it messes up my concealer.  I mainly use this for my nose and upper lip highlight on a regular day with simple makeup.  This is my first time trying this brand, and I absolutely loved this product.  I will recommend!!!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the Cargo Cosmetics Highlight Stick (in Champagne) on my Allure Beauty Box of February. This highlight you can you pretty much anywhere. Is to use and the pigmentation is really good. First time using this brand and I loved it.
Marguerite C.
Marguerite C.
I received my #cargo #colorstick in champagne in my monthly #allurebeautybox. I've used it a couple of times and think it's just okay. It's creamy and easy to blend. It gives off a very subtle glow. Why I didn't give 5 stars, it has low pigmentation. You can't really tell I have any of it on. I will not purchase this product for myself.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these really as easy to blend as they are marketed as being? Assume you use a beauty blender? Does anyone have a photo, a real photo where you have used it as blush and blended it? It scares me just a bit, I have to admit
Jennifer  E.
Jennifer E.
Canon City, CO
Love the lighter colors! How long does last once applied, and does smudge easily?
SHELLEY L.
SHELLEY L.
does this blend easily as a blush?
Laura C.
Laura C.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give a soft look to the lips?