BY CARGO

Panama Created for high-definition filming to provide picture-perfect results while looking completely natural, blu_ray™ High Definition Gloss Singles offer high shine and a plumping effect that makes lips look full and smooth.  The cap features Timestrip® Technology to show you when your gloss needs to be replaced. Why  Timestrip™? Cosmetics, like food, have an expiry date.  For lip gloss we recommend keeping it for nine months after opening.  But how can you remember how long it has been open?  That is where Timestrip® comes in. Timestrip® is a strip that remembers when a product was first opened and alerts you when it is no longer wise to use it. Simply insert the Timestrip® into the cap and it is immediately activated.  As the months go by the Timestrip® window gradually turns red.  When the entire window is see more...

• Are the sticky? Is there a good nude color doesn't look pink?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite color?1 Answers
CARGO Classic Lip Gloss Singles, Dusseldorf .16 oz (4.75 g)
  • "A lip gloss is supposed to be smooth and soft and its supposed to be something you want to look forward to putting on your lips." in 4 reviews
  • "I wish i had good things to say about this but i don't i got this in an ipsy bag and it was like a pretty bubblegum color in the tube, put it on and it was so pale it looked horrible on, very sad " in 3 reviews
  • "As much as I enjoy the color on my skin tone and I don't find it to be sticky as much as it is just goopy." in 1 review
  • "It's a lot pinker than I usually wear but it will be a nice change of pace for Spring." in 1 review
  • "It is a little sticky but not as sticky as I've tried before." in 1 review
Melody C.
Mission, TX
Okay so I had really high hopes for this brand and for this lip gloss because I had heard a lot of very good things about this brand but I had never tried it. I was really excited to try this particular lip gloss and hopefully like it enough to make a purchase on their website. Well that definitely did not end up being the case. First off the smell threw me off right away it did not smell pleasant or like something I would want to put on my lips. Second the color was way off for my skin color it did not compliment me in any way. Last but not least the formula was not good at all. It was sticky and it went on patchy. A lip gloss is supposed to be smooth and soft and its supposed to be something you want to look forward to putting on your lips. I would not recommend this product to anyone!
Jenny B.
I am sad to say that I've tried the cargo lip gloss recently and could not make it work for me. I wanted to love this product because it supposed to help make the furrows around the mouth less noticeable. The most unfortunate thing about this lip gloss is that the color is very patchy. I have the Anguilla shade. The scent and the formula is okay but the coloring is just so uneven. I would not purchase another car go lip gloss, I would try another product in their brand in hopes that it would be better, or I would try a cargo lip gloss again if I didn't have to buy it but purchasing it again will not happen.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I also received this product in my February ipsy Glam Bag. As much as I enjoy the color on my skin tone and I don't find it to be sticky as much as it is just goopy. It does not apply evenly and that is what gave me the most disappointment for this product. It does not last on the lips and I would beware using this product without looking in a mirror when you apply.
Morgan S.
I got this lip gloss in my Ipsy bag in the shade Anguilla. It is awful. It's too opaque and doesn't have even coverage. The texture is alright, but I never use it. The shade is an unnaturally pale pink that doesn't even look good on me and my skin-tone is the lightest of the light. Retailing at $16 per item, this gloss is not worth it.
Sarah C.
Yuba City , CA
I have Cargo's lip gloss in shade, "Anguilla." I have fair skin and thought that the color would be a nice nude color. However, the color was a lot lighter than I expected. The application itself was very nice and smooth. It is a little sticky but not as sticky as I've tried before.
Stacy A.
Steffany K.
Niagara Falls, NY
I received the Anguilla color in my February Ipsy bag and was not a fan. ): The color is definitely not my favorite but also the product is very sticky and goopy. I was disappointed.
C a H.
I got a sample of this in my IPSY bag. The formula is great as it's not sticky and doesn't dry my lips out. However I didn't care for the color I got (hot pink).
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
I really like this lip gloss! It isn't sticky and feels moisturizing on your lips. I took off a star for the price though. I want my everyday gloss to be about $5
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
Received this in my ipsy bag for February and was very excited to try it. I love the color but it does get cakey in spots. It has a slight sticky feel also.
Jamie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the sticky? Is there a good nude color doesn't look pink?
Mellisa O.
What's your favorite color?