BY CARGO

Coral Flush Behold the future of blush! CheekActivator™ is a revolutionary cream formula that sculpts, plumps and defines cheeks while providing a rosy glow. The unique color-release technology allows you to customize the blush s intensity. The more you rub, the more intense the color becomes. CheekActivator, Coral Flush see more...

Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
I love this product! It gives such a natural affect on the cheeks, that it looks like you have a little bit of a pinky tone to your cheeks! Also, a little goes a very long way. It is a little expensive, however I would purchase this product again
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
I love using this product! I am medium to deep complexion and the pay off of color is great! I love the look of this coral blush on my skin tone. The finish is quite nice as well. It does not come off shimmery or like a highlight. It lasted quite a while as well on my skin.
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
I usually stray away from cream blushers but I actually enjoy this. Light and airy. Perfect pigmentation. Doesn’t disrupt my base face. Very beautiful.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this product and how it adapts to your skin. You simply apply it and it turns pink accordingly. It's a really cool piece to have!
Leigh E.
LOVE it!, so much better than powder blush because it lasts longer and give a better rosy glow on your checks that look natural.
Roisin D.
Not a fan of this product. I found this product so hard to blend in to the skin . It caked up on my skin and made my skin feel very dry . I would not recommend this product
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2012 reviews
ماركه جميله جداا وانا احب الميكب جداا ومقدرش استغناا عنه ابداا وتمني يكون عندي لان هذلالل المنتج مااا عندي منه ابدااا انا زعلانه كتيير لان حاجات كتيير اووي حلوه مش عندي 😭😭?
حلوووه جدااا انا عاوزه من دا بلييز
VE-1242680 Sandra E.
Doral, FL
Amo este rubor porque se ve muy natural al aplicarlo.. dura bastante bien y no te deja la piel grasosa para nada
Crystal A.
Fresno, CA
I'm so going to have to try this out? The reviews are so good and people say nothing but good things about this product. I was wondering if it is hard to Apply because I'm so used to powder.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What shades do you own
Susie W.
Flushing , MI
I have oily skin, I’ve been really loving cream blush how does this hold up?
Khadeejah s.
Craigavon
Is the colour of this really pink ?