BY CARGO

Coral Flush Behold the future of blush! CheekActivator™ is a revolutionary cream formula that sculpts, plumps and defines cheeks while providing a rosy glow. The unique color-release technology allows you to customize the blush s intensity. The more you rub, the more intense the color becomes. CheekActivator, Coral Flush see more...

• I'm so going to have to try this out? The reviews are so good and...1 Answers
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
I love using this product! I am medium to deep complexion and the pay off of color is great! I love the look of this coral blush on my skin tone. The finish is quite nice as well. It does not come off shimmery or like a highlight. It lasted quite a while as well on my skin.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this product and how it adapts to your skin. You simply apply it and it turns pink accordingly. It's a really cool piece to have!
Leigh E.
LOVE it!, so much better than powder blush because it lasts longer and give a better rosy glow on your checks that look natural.
Crystal A.
Fresno, CA
I'm so going to have to try this out? The reviews are so good and people say nothing but good things about this product. I was wondering if it is hard to Apply because I'm so used to powder.