BY CARGO

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

CARGO Bronzing Powder Bronzer
  • "lovely bronzer! i received it in my boxycharm! i love the pigmentation and it is really easy to use! it is a matte finish! the pigmentation is easy to blend to get the desired darkness! i have light skin and still use this for my contouring! i would definitely recommend to others!  " in 8 reviews
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Matte-Medium more...
I must say I wasn't to excited to try this product at first, mainly because I am very biased when it comes to bronzer. I have been known to like one or two brands and stick with those. That is, until I tried Cargo Matte-Medium bronzer! Omgeeeee it is now my favorite and my go to bronzer for all of my everyday looks. It does not apply too powdery, therefore you don't waste any product! I love the fact that it goes on smooth and doesn't look thick on your face, but my favorite thing about Cargo Matte bronzer is that it doesn't leave that shimmer look behind. I am not a fan of the shimmer inside a bronzer at all. If I want shimmer I'll use highlighter, and that's what I love the most about Cargo, because it gives you the option to have a beautiful brozed look without all the extra shimmer and shine! It has great pigment and is perfect to achieve a sun kissed look!
Viola C.
Review for: Medium more...
Nice and long lasting. I don't actually use bronzer though. I received this in my June Lip Monthly Bag. I use it as eyeshadow and it's quiet pretty. With a bit of shimmer and a formula that easily blends it makes for a great shadow. A nice light gold colour. CARGO Bronzing Powder Bronzer
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
I got this bronzer in medium on my Birchbox of March. It is super pigmented, long lasting and blends very easily. The medium tone was ok for my skin tone. This bronzer gives you a sun kissed skin.
Callie B.
Goes on very smooth. But there is a shimmer. Very buildable! It can give a subtle glow to a sharp contour. But I suggest this for people who already have tans. Looks too muggy on my light skin tone.
MeLinda C.
Rosholt
Review for: Medium more...
This bronzer is perfect for my skin type, combination. It stays put and the color is not orange. It gives you a nice bronzed color.
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Review for: Medium more...
I discovered this brand in a beauty subscription box. I really like the colour. Very pigmented but can be subtle or built up. The packaging is nice and you get a lot of product. Good value. Would recommend.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This is an ok bronzer, but much too pigmented for my fair skin. I need a more subtle color. This shade was pretty dark and really shimmery - might be good for special events but not every day wear.
Kayleigh R.
Love this bronzer, I have used it all summer. It’s prefect for the beach, pool, or just summer fun in the sun.
Beth S.
Edmonton , AB
I really enjoy how cargo uses a lot of pigment in their products, I only have to put one application on and I am set for the day.
Narimene C.
Review for: Medium, Matte-Medium more...
Love the color, it's easy to carry and apply, and doesn't look orange or muddy brown. I got mine in a set, so it wasn't too expensive.
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does this stay true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?