BY CARGO

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am typically a "buff" in foundation shades and to me this product is too orangey...I got the Medium shade from a subscription website and would definitely it purchase again. Based on my own experience I wouldn't recommend this product unless you have a slight tan that way it doesn't look so orange on you.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Charlotte
Review for: Medium, Matte-Medium
This bronzer is a nice shade and applies well with minimal fall out and last all day. While i dont use bronzers often, it does well at being a more neutral color, not too pink, not too gray. I will probably just be using this as a nice transition shade in my crease.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this but it was so shimmery! I don't think most people want straight up glitter in their bronzer
Cecille W.
Cecille W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product at Ulta during their 21 Days of Beauty sale and I heard many good things about Cargo powders so I decided to try the bronzer. The color is a little too orange for my skin tone and I usually have to balance it out with a pink blush. It blends pretty well but the staying power is just okay. The only big problem I have with this is the packaging. It's SO hard to open. I always have to leave it half closed so I can just pop off the lid when I need to use it. But other times, if it's on tight and I have slightly clammy hands - there's no way I'm opening this. Another time, it ended up at the bottom of my makeup bag and even my boyfriend had to use noticeable force to get it open. Overall, nothing spectacular about this bronzer and its such a hassle to open. I probably wouldn't purchase this again even if it was on sale.
Mona T.
Mona T.
I received this bronzer in a past BoxyCharm subscription. This bronzer is shimmery and kinda orange on the skin. You have to build it up or else it won't look like you have anything there, unless you are going for that look. I don't think this is worth the $20+ especially if there are better bronzers at the drugstore.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this bronzer in my May 2016 Birchbox. The bronzer left my skin looking like it was kissed by the sun. Unfortunately, I had to use a good amount of product to get it noticeable on my medium skin tone. I would not spend my money on purchasing this product after my sample is gone. I think my current bronzer does a much better job. The packing is really cool.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on very smooth. But there is a shimmer. Very buildable! It can give a subtle glow to a sharp contour. But I suggest this for people who already have tans. Looks too muggy on my light skin tone.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this bronzer! It's a great color and really warms up the face nicely. It's a little shimmery but not in a bad way.
Melbourne, Victoria
Awesome bronzer for beginners like myself. Love the colour range. Easy to blend, and doesn't look orange if I make a mistake or apply too much.
Shanti R.
Shanti R.
Review for: Medium
I just got introduced to Cargo brand by a friend, So I had to try it. This bronzer is water resistant. It's a long lasting powder gives me a nice shimmery glow. Worth the try.
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does this bribery start true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?