BY CARGO

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

Narimene C.
Review for: Medium, Matte-Medium
Love the color, it's easy to carry and apply, and doesn't look orange or muddy brown. I got mine in a set, so it wasn't too expensive.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Medium
I love this Bronzer. It's a nice warm shimmering Bronzer. It looks beautiful in the summer because it gives you that golden luminous bronzed look to the cheeks. So beautiful and I highly recommend this.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Matte-Medium
I must say I wasn't to excited to try this product at first, mainly because I am very biased when it comes to bronzer. I have been known to like one or two brands and stick with those. That is, until I tried Cargo Matte-Medium bronzer! Omgeeeee it is now my favorite and my go to bronzer for all of my everyday looks. It does not apply too powdery, therefore you don't waste any product! I love the fact that it goes on smooth and doesn't look thick on your face, but my favorite thing about Cargo Matte bronzer is that it doesn't leave that shimmer look behind. I am not a fan of the shimmer inside a bronzer at all. If I want shimmer I'll use highlighter, and that's what I love the most about Cargo, because it gives you the option to have a beautiful brozed look without all the extra shimmer and shine! It has great pigment and is perfect to achieve a sun kissed look!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Medium
I love this bronzer!! I can wear it alone or on my foundation. There is no fall out or runs off your face if you sweat a little. I don't believe it's that pricey, you can splurge $29 on a good bronzer. I'm on my 4th bronzer now because when I run out I run to buy one!! lol I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good bronzer.
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Medium
Nice soft blends in withy skin to just give my face the perfect look its like saying its a picture perfect
Morgan E.
Holly hill , FL
Review for: Matte-Medium
This bronzer is amazing! Very pigmented and natural. Light in the skin and very buildable. Buttery and matte consistency and true to color. I use this almost every day and is a staple in my makeup bag!
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand!! I first tried heir blush but the bronzer is amazing too. Gives me that great summer glow
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this at first as a sample for buying the Cargo foundation, though I ended up hating the foundation, but I LOVE this bronzer! It's shimmery and doesn't look orange on my face. It give me the glow that my pale pasty skin needs. I have been wearing this everyday!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this bronzer in medium on my Birchbox of March. It is super pigmented, long lasting and blends very easily. The medium tone was ok for my skin tone. This bronzer gives you a sun kissed skin.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this bronzer! It's a perfect shade, not too dark and not too light. I am able to place this under my compact for a lighter glow, or on top on a finished face for a darker glow. I would def keep buying this!
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does this bribery start true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?