CARGO Bronzing Powder Bronzer

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

CARGO Bronzing Powder Bronzer
  • "lovely bronzer! i received it in my boxycharm! i love the pigmentation and it is really easy to use! it is a matte finish! the pigmentation is easy to blend to get the desired darkness! i have light skin and still use this for my contouring! i would definitely recommend to others!  " in 8 reviews
Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX
Very build able and gives your face a nice sun-kissed radiance. Great with primer or without.
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Review for: Medium more...
I discovered this brand in a beauty subscription box. I really like the colour. Very pigmented but can be subtle or built up. The packaging is nice and you get a lot of product. Good value. Would recommend.
Viola C.
Review for: Medium more...
Nice and long lasting. I don't actually use bronzer though. I received this in my June Lip Monthly Bag. I use it as eyeshadow and it's quiet pretty. With a bit of shimmer and a formula that easily blends it makes for a great shadow. A nice light gold colour. CARGO Bronzing Powder Bronzer
Raya Diamond G.
Abbotsford, BC
Nice matte finish, perfect for summer when your skin is more prone to shine. Highly pigmented, no overwhelming smell. Stays on well. I've had mine for 6 months and use it daily! I still have about half of my product left. Great quality
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Perfect. The color is a perfect shade of bronzer. Not orange or red, zero shimmer. Mario Dedivanovic (Kim k's makeup go to) used this bronzer in his Master Class in NYC. It can be used as a contour powder also.
Lucky T.
Adds a nice bronzey finish to your makeup. The packaging allows you to drop this a few times one the floor and not worry about it cracking or the lid flying open.
Mithula P.
Cargo is a great brand and its products usually last me long, especially the bronzer. A little goes a long way and definitely provides a more natural glow.
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Awesome bronzer for beginners like myself. Love the colour range. Easy to blend, and doesn't look orange if I make a mistake or apply too much.
Narimene C.
Review for: Medium, Matte-Medium more...
Love the color, it's easy to carry and apply, and doesn't look orange or muddy brown. I got mine in a set, so it wasn't too expensive.
Beth S.
I really enjoy how cargo uses a lot of pigment in their products, I only have to put one application on and I am set for the day.
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does this stay true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?